• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Big D Pharma???

dvjames

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, new here and was looking for any feedback on Big D Pharma. I don't see them as a sponsor here and wanted to know if they were legit.

Big D=Big Scumbag

Took peoples money and ran.

I believe management kicked them out because of not meeting commitments.

there has been major issues with them in the past, both here and on eroids. i almost put an order in with them a while back but decided against it when i saw another lab's npp pricing/dosage. there are some sketchy ass reviews on them out there, enough to make me going from a click away from placing an order to never ordering from them in the future. there are plenty of well priced labs here on the board, pick one, you won't be disappointed :winkfinger:

Lol, guess that makes that an easy decision. Appreciate the input and will dig into the forums here for better options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big D was booted from the board.

You may consider AMA brother.

Much appreciated bro, I'll check them out.

I gave people a huge heads up as soon as he came here. I was scammed out of product that never was received. The only reason people ordered from him is because a "MOD" was repping him. I hope people learned their lesson.

there has been major issues with them in the past, both here and on eroids. i almost put an order in with them a while back but decided against it when i saw another lab's npp pricing/dosage. there are some sketchy ass reviews on them out there, enough to make me going from a click away from placing an order to never ordering from them in the future. there are plenty of well priced labs here on the board, pick one, you won't be disappointed :winkfinger:

he's been banned from a handful of boards for bad business practices. He was banned on IM twice lmao.

Thanks again gents, glad I asked-

IML Gear Cream!
Sounds like they'll give you the Big D..

LOL

"Big D" why in the hell would anyone use that turd hole UGL? For the life of me, why in the hell wouldn't you just use one of the many trusted sponsors here at ASF?

That's an easy answer. I'm a newb but rapidly becoming an informed newb.

Big D was booted from the board.

You may consider AMA brother.
^someone's on payroll. lol

yeah, big d went MIA (with some peeps money). he's done 'round here. no worries though, lots of other great sponsors in these parts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

The saying "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" comes to mind.

I thought I saw something about big d getting raided and working with police.. i could be wrong

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Hey guys, new here and was looking for any feedback on Big D Pharma. I don't see them as a sponsor here and wanted to know if they were legit.

Thanks for posting bro! I was going to go with Big D, and from reading the replies I searched this board more. I'm now going to try MLG.

Back