• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Trenbolone - the biggest myths na facts

lachu543

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What are for You the biggest myths and facts about Trenbolone which apear on Steroids Boards?

One of the MYTH? - Tren is awesome Carbohydrates burner. With Low Fat diet ( ~max 50g ) you can eat a lot of Carbs and a lot of people will be have better results with High Carb/Low Fat diet than Low Carb/High Fat diet while using Tren.

Myth: tren will give you insane night sweats and insomnia
not true, maybe for some, but not for all. Keep estro in check and run a prami or caber, and sleep fine

not true, maybe for some, but not for all. Keep estro in check and run a prami or caber, and sleep fine

Everybody i know that has run tren has experienced night sweats....its definitely NOT a myth.
insomnia is VERY common, again its not a myth.
i use pharm grade cabergoline on all tren cycles and ALWAYS experience both of those sides.

I ran it bro.... Good stuff too, no night sweats or insomnia. Used pharmacy grade caber too as well as pharma aromasin.
i ran the tren ace at 75mg/day and test p at 50mg/day.
In fact, I have more insomnia this moment cutting on test p and caffeine/yohabmine/bronkaid

I have run a bunch of tren cycles, and I never had night sweats, which is odd because I sweat a lot naturally. I definitely get trensomnia though, but GHRP or Ipam help a lot.

no sweats here. One thing most guys miss is keeping the thyroid supported.

I think Tren sides are specific to the person.

For me I eat, sleep, do cardio without any issues. So far I have not experienced any anxiety but only have one cycle under my belt.

Check one thing, I did have moments of lethargy.

One side I get with tren is at times severe lethargy.... The cycle I'm currently on has tren-a, and for the first time 50mg of proviron ED, and 50mcg of t3 ED. The lethargy is very slight. Not sure if it's the proviron, the t3, or a combination of the two, but I'm digging it.

Did anyone experience something like that you can eat more carbs while using Tren?

IML Gear Cream!
^^^^ because it's hammering on your thyroid bro.

i so have a love hate thing with tren.and yes t3 with your tren is nice.

Wrong. Dessicated thyroid is 1000x better. Full thyroid support. T4 and T3 but its real hormone. NOT synthetic. There is no comparison.

For me, Tren does not cause horrible breathing problems nor insomnia related issues. It does seriously warm up my core body temp and I will sweat at night. If I eat a big carb meal close enough to bed time, the heat/sweat issue is magnified.

Basically, all the myths but one are false for me.

I sweat more on Tren but not always at night. Insomnia on Tren happens to me every time I run it regardless of E2 control or Prolactin meds.

i dont get any insomnia or night sweats only side i get is i cant eat for shit

how do you combat this? t3 supplementation? do you have a regiment such as 75mcg a day etc.?

I taper up my prescription Armour. Which is t4/t3 but actual literal hormone. Not synthetic shit. 1000x more bioavailable to the body. I would never take T3 on its own for any reason.

Get Shredded!
I was told tren would make my clit grow but so far nothing. I'm very disappointed :(

Did anyone experience something like that you can eat more carbs while using Tren?
I could literally eat all day on tren. I don't eat as much at once, but I swear I'm STARVING every 20 minutes. On the plus side I feel like I can definitely see changes in just 3 weeks of tren and a deficit. Fuck I'm hungry

Not a myth. Even with estro and prolactin under control, night sweats and insomnia occur for a significant amount of people. It's androgen-related.

BTC you really are all about that thyroid life aren't u? :p

No sweats here. Acne is more pronounced. Not running any caber either

BTC you really are all about that thyroid life aren't u? :p

If I didn't take it I wouldn't be able to function. 90% of people have an undiagnosed problem. It's disgusting.

Most aas users don't get it either.

One side I get with tren is at times severe lethargy.... The cycle I'm currently on has tren-a, and for the first time 50mg of proviron ED, and 50mcg of t3 ED. The lethargy is very slight. Not sure if it's the proviron, the t3, or a combination of the two, but I'm digging it.

t3 gave me sweats and lethargy

On week 1 of tren and already sweating and waking up throughout the night.

I decided to go against the grain and run test at 500 I think that may have something to do with it.

Gonna drop the test a bit, up the tren a bit and throw in some mast in a few weeks. Running humangrade caber.

175 test 500 tren, I don't sleep as well, but not insomnia. I night sweat, but not like test/eq/dbol. I do sometimes feel like furnace, but I don't sweat except at the gym where it's a bit ridiculous. The sweat is especially sour though.

speaking of sour sweat...

I've noticed my tounge is much more sensitive to citrus stuff. Like I had a vitamin C tab sitting in my mouth for a minute while I waited for my water jug to fill up and almost had to spit it out.

Back