• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Should a diet be changed specifically to compliment Tren?

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just started my first tren cycle, been reading about it a lot and wondering if it's necessary to eat more carbs than you normally would while going for desired results without tren. From what I understand Tren basically puts your metabolism into overdrive.

My last cycle (test and winstrol) I was at about 6k cals a day, 400g carbs and 550g protein. In the past I've always felt better keeping protein higher than carbs but people talk about Tren "eating everything you throw at it"

More carbs? more fat? more protein or all of the above?

Currently running 400mg wk of tren e.

In for replys, I just started tren as well this last week

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

Just started my first tren cycle, been reading about it a lot and wondering if it's necessary to eat more carbs than you normally would while going for desired results without tren. From what I understand Tren basically puts your metabolism into overdrive.

My last cycle (test and winstrol) I was at about 6k cals a day, 400g carbs and 550g protein. In the past I've always felt better keeping protein higher than carbs but people talk about Tren "eating everything you throw at it"

More carbs? more fat? more protein or all of the above?

Currently running 400mg wk of tren e.

Test and winstrol with that many cals and macros? You must've blown up and got lean, did you not? Not super lean, but..

Jeff yeah it was awesome went up 15lbs and went down 3-4% in body fat.

Very good question . I would think like any other cycle it would depend on your goals . Tren is so versatile you can bulk , cut , recomp each goal requiring some tweaking to the diet . I started my summer tren run this week and I'm ravenous , I mean I can't eat enough . It will last about 2 weeks from past experience . Ads to weather tren itself requires any more calories itself I don't know .
550g protein a day , man I have to work to get 400 . Does that have anything to do with smoking the weed ? lol

yeah, what are you trying to accomplish with the tren? bulking? cutting? recomp? what?

Very good question . I would think like any other cycle it would depend on your goals . Tren is so versatile you can bulk , cut , recomp each goal requiring some tweaking to the diet . I started my summer tren run this week and I'm ravenous , I mean I can't eat enough . It will last about 2 weeks from past experience . Ads to weather tren itself requires any more calories itself I don't know .
550g protein a day , man I have to work to get 400 . Does that have anything to do with smoking the weed ? lol

I'm going for another recomp/clean bulk.

lol whenever I smoke I end up eating either tuna or peanut butter/banana sandwiches...usually I am too high to count those into my macros though. I use way more protein powder than I probably should so I kinda cheat on that area to get that 550.

The answer is more everything with tren.

If you're looking for the fat loss effects, cut carbs. If you're look for the muscle gain effects, add carbs. Tren is fantastic for both. A good mix would be some form of mild carb cycling to take advantage of the muscle gain/fat loss properties.

Since tren was originally intended for use on livestock...maybe cattle grain should be incorporated somehow.

Avoid carbs in the evening before bed, it's said to help avoid the dreaded night sweats

I have read about sides becoming more apparent when you're taking in a lot of carbs but I have never done it so can't speak from experience.

Here is a good video on carbs and tren, this guy is a bio chemist who used to make a lot of gear and work with helping pro athletes pass drug tests for gear

http://youtu.be/NntiZXNCKwg

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

What I'm wondering is then what would the fat storage/burning effects be for running tren with high test, but a strong AI and keeping E levels very low.:hmm:

One of the reasons that tren is such a great compound is that it will actively feed of fat. Maybe I am imagining this, but tren is amazing. I have pinned tren before, ate pizza, and somehow came out looking better than before. I have heard some people really watch their carbs late at night when pinning tren too to combat the night sweats.

enough test will actually have similiar effects.

My last cycle I was on 1g + of test and I would eat a cheat meal once a week of like a triple bacon cheeseburger with french fries and cheese curds and all sorts of shit, woke up the next day and literally looked better than the day before.

Back