• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pre workouts

Allskill87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I need some advice on some good preworkouts, tried a bunch of diff ones, for example weapon x, arnold pump, c4, assault, juggernaut and pre to name a few. Non really gave a good pump and I did more thn they recommended

I still use good old caffeine pills (super cheap) and a cup of coffee.

don't touch pre-workouts, they usually make me feel like my heart is going to explode, on or off aas

My favorite is 25mg proviron sublingual

Pre Italy's loss last night to CRC roflllllllllll

I think u are referring to soccer match,anc actually I don't give a fuck about that "sport" LOL I'm glad those assholes have lost the game :D
with "pre-bed" I was thinking to u banging your lady,u drunk bitch tits 'murica guy :kiss: is proviron a good pre,really?
I'm using c4,and idk,it's getting shitty.every different flavour makes me feel different,weird.

I like super pump
That gives me the shits. I call it superdump

Honestly not a big fan of pre workouts but universal makes a good one. I forget it's name off hand. Purus labs muscle marinade was the bomb. But they don't make it anymore sadly. Nowadays I usually use just coffee lol unless I have a free sample of the universal nutrition one lying around.

Or try hyphymud lol 3-4 tbsps instant coffee with a little bit of Pepsi Kali muscle uses it daily.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Scoop and a half of blue raspberry Jacked 3d mixed in 1 can of blueberry redbull... Always does it for me

Damn river, that's a heart attack in a shaker!

I like universals shock therapy and storm, both are good without the jitters for me. I want to try Mutants Pump next I think, see what that ones like

I like universals shock therapy and storm, both are good without the jitters for me. I want to try Mutants Pump next I think, see what that ones like

That's the name! Shock therapy. I like that one, I've got like 20 free samples of that crap lying around.

Lucky bastard, yea I like it, it's solid energy for the entire workout with any jitters, and good pumps. Bonus is it doesn't make you shit your brains out either

Lucky bastard, yea I like it, it's solid energy for the entire workout with any jitters, and good pumps. Bonus is it doesn't make you shit your brains out either

My girl fills out the thing on there website and I get about 5 free samples a month. She does it for a few different companies. So I have a crap ton of samples in my gym bag lol. Yeah shock therapy is the only one I really enjoy. If they still made muscle marinade id be all over that shit tho. It was awesome.

I'm on that Jack'd 3d.. still works for me even with the formula change

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Lol. It's about as much as I can stand... You know it's gonna be good when your face starts tingling.

I go with C4 and beta alinine but cycle on and off it as your tolerance builds

I hate shock therapy,felt sooooo bad with it.lot of jitters and spray shit if u know what I mean LOL

That's what happened to me when I tried Grenade a few years ago! Now it's just a good way to get some hipster punk back in the gym for curling just the bar in the squat rack. Convince them to try grenade, they'll hate you forever :winkfinger:

http://www.steroidforyou.com

I used to use Assault by MP but all of them give me a hangover anymore . really I think they are counterproductive . I used C4 today and feel like shit now . Haney Rambod , Phil Heaths coach hates any Pre Wo with stims as they hinder getting a good pump . Now I use 2 Green Tea extract caps from costco for a mild pick me up and it's about right . Unless you are talking Tne/dbol/drol blend . Now that's a super great pre wo !

dbol for the win

That's what happened to me when I tried Grenade a few years ago! Now it's just a good way to get some hipster punk back in the gym for curling just the bar in the squat rack. Convince them to try grenade, they'll hate you forever :winkfinger:

http://www.steroidforyou.com

I bought Grenade few years back and used it a few times. Couple months back I had no sleep and had to get to work. Well the fucking bottle/grenade has no directions on it. Ended taking 3! Spent the 1st 3 hours of work with my eyes closed in a corner rocking back and forth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back