• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Some lab work

Mp5navy187

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Had some lab work last week got results back my dr wants me to see endo :(. My SHBG is really low post cycle 3.0 normal is= 16.5 -55.9 how can It bring back up?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Had some lab work last week got results back my dr wants me to see endo :(. My SHBG is really low post cycle 3.0 normal is= 16.5 -55.9 how can I bring it back up ?
dy7e4a2a.jpg

I don't know how to affect SHBG... Your prolactin is a little high too. You know if that can affect it?

Not sure im still researching not sure exactly dr didn't have time go over lab work today monday

High androgen levels will decrease shbg. It will likely return to normal. Are you 100% off?

Now I'm confused some say lower SHBG is good but mine is way to low most likely from my var abuse

No I'm I took a 7 week break from everything I hated life I suffer from low t

So cruise is what I'm looking at It on an off last 2 years strong

IML Gear Cream!
How do guys cycle year around and stay healthy lol damn I love gear and don't wanna come off but my health is more important

I don't stay on. I'm a TRT patient, so I do maintain a level within the normal range most of the year usin testosterone, but I actually am not on a blast cycle that much. My bloodwork starts moving in a bad direction if I'm on too long or too harsh of compounds anyways. I want to live a veeeery long time so the bloodwork is important to me. Besides that, I can't stay on long because I have to get my levels back in order for my next Endo visit again

I here you man well I've been cycling on an for about 3 years I myself suffer from low t I found when I was 23, but never acted on it the endo wanted me to go androgel so I said eff suffered for 2 years then started cycling and my life changed for the better just can't run long tren cycles or oral but rather than that I feel good. I got ref to endo from my dr based on my lab. But I Was on cycle during the lab so in sure that's why things are a little off. Im 27 So IM Making alot of health changes I want to be healthy and look I've accepted I'll be on test forever eventually gh when I can afford it

Back