• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How to fully Lengthen muscles, Ben Pakulski CEP training

aestheticbeast

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
http://www.mi40x.com/promo/

Here we go with another revolutionary technique by Ben Pakulski... lol im skeptical, but willing to try it out

Im not buying the program. But seems like what he is doing in his bicep CEP training tutorial is fully lengthening the bicep and contracting the tricep for 20 seconds (for beginners) after each drop set

So what i want to know, is how to fully lengthen my other body parts

Where should i go to find that out? Tried searching, failed.

do share more bro!
I would buy it, but im a broke college student.

Would you mind sharing how to do CEP for triceps and/or deltoids, plz? lol

Download it off a torrent site.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

why didnt i think of that...
brb torrenting mi40, searching for mi40x lol

They have mi40 not mi40x yet.

Comes with videos and multiple workout videos.

Multiple work out pdf files*

Sweet. Adding 4 pounds of muscle every 11 days means I should expect to pack on 132 lbs of muscle in a year.

Sweet. Adding 4 pounds of muscle every 11 days means I should expect to pack on 132 lbs of muscle in a year.
LOL. I like how he looks so sincere and honest in the video as he lies out his ass.

LOL. I like how he looks so sincere and honest in the video as he lies out his ass.
Right I mean wtf, and in gen. Iron he acted like such a douche like the only way to build muscle is through science.

Ofcourse he isn't telling the truth he is trying to sell his product but I can tell you he is right about the science part. You want to be able to optimize every lift to receive maximum gains and muscle efficiency biomechanics is the science behind it.

Back