• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Yellow Diarrhea on Anadrol

BlueJayMuscle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
On my second run ever of 100mg anadrol ED (from da green lady) (this didn't happen the first time a few months ago), along with 500mg test and 400mg deca per week. Nearly every afternoon I have yellow diarrhea (few hours after taking the second 50mg capsule).

I know this is a bad sign as far as liver health. So my options are: discontinue use of Anadrol and get bloodwork asap or continue using Anadrol and get bloodwork asap.

curious as to your guys opinions.

Is it only once after each dose and the rest of the day is normal?
Either way I wouldn't think it's the Adrol itself. I'd definitely stop and get blood work though.

NPP has a side effect of more frequent shitting, possible diarrhea ect. Many people get it. Is it a side of drol?

Sounds like it's not just more frequent like with NPP, but a different consistency and color. I would be concerned about my health. Personally? I always stop whatever might be causing the problem and get bloodwork. Not worth the risk of pushing it further if I'm injuring something already, IMO

I would drop the oral and see how it goes for a few days then maybe add it back in at 1 cap daily.

Thanks for the responses guys

On my second run ever of 100mg anadrol ED (from da green lady) (this didn't happen the first time a few months ago), along with 500mg test and 400mg deca per week. Nearly every afternoon I have yellow diarrhea (few hours after taking the second 50mg capsule).

I know this is a bad sign as far as liver health. So my options are: discontinue use of Anadrol and get bloodwork asap or continue using Anadrol and get bloodwork asap.

curious as to your guys opinions.

try dropping the drol for a few days and see what happens....at least eliminate that part of the equation to see...

How long has this been going on ? Any change in bowel habits that lasts for more than a week usually requires attention . Easy to see though , drop it as see . 90% of the guys who I know who run drol say the same thing , it makes them feel like shit . Curious as to how you are feeling in general ?

IML Gear Cream!
Your bile/gall bladder/liver is pissed at you. No moarz orals for awhile

How long has this been going on ? Any change in bowel habits that lasts for more than a week usually requires attention . Easy to see though , drop it as see . 90% of the guys who I know who run drol say the same thing , it makes them feel like shit . Curious as to how you are feeling in general ?

Honestly feel great haha. That's why I'm skeptical. But I discontinued it today and well see how this week goes without it.

Had slight loss of appetite but been eating what I was supposed to anyway.

Have your eyes been looking hazy/yellow/discolored? For me atleast, after hefty oral use I can tell when my liver is flipping me off because the whites of my eyes start to get this weird yellowish, hazy looking color. If you start to notice it after reading this I would bet my horrible state salary that the stool problems are tied to it in some way.

Have your eyes been looking hazy/yellow/discolored? For me atleast, after hefty oral use I can tell when my liver is flipping me off because the whites of my eyes start to get this weird yellowish, hazy looking color. If you start to notice it after reading this I would bet my horrible state salary that the stool problems are tied to it in some way.

Jesus bro....that's a very angry liver at that point....

Agreed that's why I'm asking OP. But a lot of people don't realize that liver getting pounded can show in he eyes if you know what to look for, I'm not talking about super hazy/yellowy, because that would be cause to go to the hospital. But they can get a tad glossy/discolored. Temporary jaundice.

I have noticed the haze before, stopped the orals. And levels were back to normal within a month so I think it can happen before any serious permanent damage has been done but that is just my opinion.

The whites of my eyes have been redish lately actually.

Anyway, stopped the A bombs and no more diarrhea, yellow or otherwise. So there's that I guess haha

The whites of my eyes have been redish lately actually.

Anyway, stopped the A bombs and no more diarrhea, yellow or otherwise. So there's that I guess haha

Well that sucks that that is what was causing it.

Back