• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Expired gear

KR Rossi

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have a question for any of you, I have a few bottles of expired gear late 2012 and late 2013...Whats the rule of thumb on this...Typically when something is expired you toss it or don't use it....What do you think. Advice..

If its sealed its fine in my book.

Keep it in a cool, dry and dark place and potency loss is very minimal.

I have read in some publications less than 1% drop off in potency over a year.

Good for a long time.

There was a study that the goverment did
. I wish I ciuld find it.. anyways they claimed that they tested some medicines that were many years past the exp. Date with little to no degradation to the active compound.
Now I'm sure this wouldn't apply to everything as some of the things we use such as peptides are fragile.. but when it comes to steroids.. fragility is not the case.
I ve also used some tren that I had syashed away that was excellent. I know for a fact that it was made about 7 years prior.
Ive also seen many others ask this very question only to use it and come back later stating it was just as good as if he bought it yesterday

Don't use that shit...

Send it to me and I'll discard it for you..:coffee:

It's fine, as long as it was kept away from sunlight and not somewhere too warm.

Back