• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Washington Redskins

kps187

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm a Giants fan but what's everyone think about the redskins name change possibility? Anyone Native American on here, anyone actually offended or is this just a political thing? Idk man no one every said shit at least I've never heard it , and then the last 2-3 years it's blew up. If it's that big a deal idk why he wouldn't just change it and move on...

Well, Lolskins is still available.

Go Eagles!

Or how about the Elephonkeys. The mascot would be a green elephant/donkey hybrid. Thus, republicans, democrats and the Green Party will all be represented. And it's the libertarian policy to not tell people what to do, so they don't matter.

Foreskins, The Washington Shanahans... Boy I could go on forever with this..

I think the Washington Darkies would be appropriate.

Or the Washington American Indians, that'll really cause some controversy. Bahahahahahah...

I don't think I ever thought of the redskins as a negative slur .. my daughters school football team has an indian on their uniform.. will that mean they too will have to remove their trademark image...

I doubt it man this is all fairly new to me, I mean mlb has two Indian based teams that I can think of in Cleveland and Atalanta. Nobody says dick about them.

people need to fuck off and die with this shit. Snyder polled the real Indians of the USA and none of them are offended. Old white male politician cocksuckers feel the need to tell everyone they need to be offended.

IML Gear Cream!
people need to fuck off and die with this shit. Snyder polled the real Indians of the USA and none of them are offended. Old white male politician cocksuckers feel the need to tell everyone they need to be offended.

So true, that's America bro.

I think the Washington Darkies would be appropriate.

:roflmao:

Referring to Indians skin color (redskins) is the reason these people who never watch football, nor have any Indian heritage give a shit. You can be the Chiefs, or Indians, Warriors, ect. with no problems. (At least for now) I think they should change their name to the Washington Crooks, or maybe the Washington P.C. Police, how about the Washington Liars and thieves. I hope every team with any Indian reference changes their name, you gonna bitch, and we will just cut you out completely and not worry about this stupid shit.

"The United States Patent and Trademark Office ruled on Wednesday that the Washington Redskins name is not subject to trademark protection because based on the evidence properly before us ... these (trademark) registrations must be canceled because they were disparaging to Native Americans at the respective times they were registered." - Fox Sports

Trademarked in 1967, but now it's a problem.

So basically if Politicians get offended, or don't like you, they can use the Government to fuck you. Lots to celebrate this Independence Day.

it's a load of shit, supposedly there were only 5 native americans involved in the lawsuit, not the tribes themselves like they would be if it was actually a big deal.

How about the Washington Niggers? Detroit might get jel...

:roflmao:

Referring to Indians skin color (redskins) is the reason these people who never watch football, nor have any Indian heritage give a shit. You can be the Chiefs, or Indians, Warriors, ect. with no problems. (At least for now) I think they should change their name to the Washington Crooks, or maybe the Washington P.C. Police, how about the Washington Liars and thieves. I hope every team with any Indian reference changes their name, you gonna bitch, and we will just cut you out completely and not worry about this stupid shit.

This^^

I don't think I ever thought of the redskins as a negative slur .. my daughters school football team has an indian on their uniform.. will that mean they too will have to remove their trademark image...

We had to when I was in high school. Got to keep the name braves but change our symbol to something non-Native American. Bs if you ask me

Are there a lot of niggers in Washington? Between the cloudy weather, and the coloreds, I'd say, that's a dark state

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back