• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren dreamzz

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Last night I had a dream I was in hell fighting demons (doom video game)
Pinned tren the morning before for the first time ever.

whats some crazy shit that goes through your heads when your asleep?

Last night I had a dream I was in hell fighting demons (doom video game)
Pinned tren the morning before for the first time ever.

whats some crazy shit that goes through your heads when your asleep?

Uh, well, some vivid, weird ass dreams. I had a dream where I was trying to fuck my co worker. We were walking around an
Empty convenience store trying to find a place to get busy but couldn't find a corner. It was strange.. Then her husband came and I just remember all of the sudden driving around on the high way in a car... I was lost and didn't know where I was going. Dream ends. We'll see what happens tonight

I get vivid and gorey dreams on tren

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

I always felt sorry wondering about the poor cattle on Fina locked up in pens . What goes through their minds at night ?!

I always felt sorry wondering about the poor cattle on Fina locked up in pens . What goes through their minds at night ?!

Probably some good thoughts. This all considering they watch their buddies get brutalized and chopped into pieces

I'm not sure I dream on tren, but I wake up with heartburn and a hardon every night at 2,4,6

I'm hoping something wild happens tonight.

Back