• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Faggotry

AZZA

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Seems to be a lot of faggotory over here, ohh hang on because most of the IM faggots are hear and Griffith the pole smoker, get back to Oxford street you cum whore and try and make 5 bucks by nights end

Seems to be a lot of faggotory over here, ohh hang on because most of the IM faggots are hear and Griffith the pole smoker, get back to Oxford street you cum whore and try and make 5 bucks by nights end

It wasn't too gay until you showed up....:hmm:

It wasn't too gay until you showed up....:hmm:

well you invited me here and called me out, what did you want to do, fuck me in da ass or what, i am here now, no surprises, you are the biggest fuckwit ever known to exist on this planet, now kill ya self

hebumebu.jpg

Did you guys know that Azza was born out of his mother's ass?

wow was that my surprise? do you suck your dads cock or root your dead grand parents? or do you play with dead fetus’s

IDFK.... Both? English please, FAGZZA??

Where the hell is Fagzza today? Sunday.... So he's probably off somewhere buggaring alter boyz. :hmm:

well you invited me here and called me out, what did you want to do, fuck me in da ass or what, i am here now, no surprises, you are the biggest fuckwit ever known to exist on this planet, now kill ya self

As a who the fuck invited you here?

still waiting on the zyzz-off competition. . .

undies not required. . .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back