• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Question for you experienced slin guys.

BTC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First off, I'm NOT raising my dose. I'm seriously just curious here. But is there a pronounced difference between 10 iu and 15 iu? I'm talking Humalog, not Humalin-R.

this is one thing that isn talked about or seen added to peoples logs around these parts much...im definately interested ,however cautious in this area..

the more i took, the more i felt myself grow during my workouts, it's kind of weird to say, but it always seemed like i could actually feel myself growing after about 45min-an hour of pinning my slin pre-workout. i never exceeded 15 iu's at 220lbs. my buddy made his way up to 19iu's @255-260 and stayed there. i'll be going back on slin this fall and will be starting with 12 iu's and working my way back up to 15 just in case my insulin sensitivity has changed.

in case anyone is wondering why i mentioned weights in there, we based our doses off of what we thought a good portion of our carbs would be to dedicate pre, intra, and post workout from our daily carb allotment for the day. the more you weigh, the more cals you need, the more carbs you need, the more IU's you pin to take advantage of more carbs being allotted to "slin time". that's at least how we looked at it.

Always take more just like
Any other drug your body adapts plus broscience sucks and will fuck a person up more them raising slim

ANABOLIC AMERICA
30%off enter: breakbones30
www.anabolicamerica.net

Yes, you'll feel a difference. If you've been at 10 long enough, give 15 a shot and see how it works. 15 is not a monster dosage by most standards.

Yes, you'll feel a difference. If you've been at 10 long enough, give 15 a shot and see how it works. 15 is not a monster dosage by most standards.

I have two training days left in week three. Then three more full weeks left. Gonna run the 6 weeks and come off and see how I recover. Been at 10iu since day 4. I'm fucking loving it. I'm definitely not going over 10iu this run. Mayyyybe 12iu the next? We'll see where I end up size wise. My avi was taken two days ago. 248 as of that pic. up 6 lb since I started slin with no increase in bodyfat. Down to 7.5g carbs per iu in my shake. Not going any lower. Plus its 3 even scoops of glycofuse (that stuff is the shit!). At this point I'm thinking I'm shooting for 275 while not adding bodyfat. Thinking I might compete in super heavy instead of heavy but that's a long ways off.

Last edited:
this is one thing that isn talked about or seen added to peoples logs around these parts much...im definately interested ,however cautious in this area..

Its all about the education and mental preparedness and willingness to commit. Just keep asking question after question. Unlike AAS where eventually you get into stupid questions....with slin you gotta just keep asking until you are confident. I got a lot of help from some very experienced bros here. threads, pm's ect.

Definitely following this bro , i gotta lot of learning to do on slin before i even consider a run.

Definitely following this bro , i gotta lot of learning to do on slin before i even consider a run.

If you get to that point I'll be happy to help all I can. As I'm sure some of the vets here. Some of the fags where we used to post said they ran it and didn't notice much...lol....I don't see how if you do things right, run the right slin, and train smart but with unreal intensity and mind/muscle connection and not use garbage in your PWO shake that you wont grow. idiots. I'm using that exact creatine you recommended too. Love it.

I learned a lesson today....don't use slin on days where you got <4 hours of sleep the night before. Your body is no where near its best obviously. I just took a warm shower 5.5 hours post pin and even at that I could feel my BG dropping. Lack of sleep last night was a freak thing. Had an early apt today and was up too late marathon fucking then I had to eat again before bed.

^^ Allmax micronized creapure

Back