• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Can PIP in quad spread?

kombatarts99

ANOM-5
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I got pip in my quad on my last injection, which is no biggie in itself, but it has spread into my knee which im concerned about. So wondering if that is normal or if I might have an infection.

Completely normal. I get that from time to time. Depends on the amount of oil as well. Dont sweat it.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Completely normal. I get that from time to time. Depends on the amount of oil as well. Dont sweat it.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Thanks. Weird cuz the last 3 right quad pins no prob, but this one is. Thats what threw me off plus started in thigh and now is in my knee

I injected gear years ago that was like motor oil. Ran down into my knee. Hurt like a bitch.

been doing glutes and everytime i do the right side i get horrible lower bwck pain and right hip pain for a couple days...not sure if its from the oil puttin pressure on things or just my mind fuckingn me again......

Normal. Should subside in 3-4 days.

Happened to me the other day..pinned in shoulder and it went down to my bicep :thinking:

I injected gear years ago that was like motor oil. Ran down into my knee. Hurt like a bitch.
This. Just above my knee cap swoled up. I think I pinned between two muscles or something. It was weird.

Was it test prop? I've done the same thing, pinned my right quad, next day swollen like a mother and hurt like hell. Got all puffed up with water then went away after a couple days with no problems after. Just wait it out and don't pin too far down the quad, try to stay close to the top.

IML Gear Cream!
Was it test prop? I've done the same thing, pinned my right quad, next day swollen like a mother and hurt like hell. Got all puffed up with water then went away after a couple days with no problems after. Just wait it out and don't pin too far down the quad, try to stay close to the top.

Really?! I always pin quads 1" from the bottom. Never tried the top

[/B]
Really?! I always pin quads 1" from the bottom. Never tried the top

Same spot for me as well

I got pip in my quad on my last injection, which is no biggie in itself, but it has spread into my knee which im concerned about. So wondering if that is normal or if I might have an infection.

yeah it can happen and you get some slight swelling above the knee but its no biggie.

You guys must be pinning real low..

pudy3u6e.jpg

All day

This happened once when I was pinning my lower quad with test e. My entire knee swelled up and I couldn't bend it for a few days. Like other guys said, it'll go away in a few days.

You guys must be pinning real low..

pudy3u6e.jpg

All day

When it happened to me, I pinned approximately 6-8in above the knee into the vastus lateralus so it doesn't have to be super low in order for it to happen.

When it happened to me, I pinned approximately 6-8in above the knee into the vastus lateralus so it doesn't have to be super low in order for it to happen.

Hmmm... Must've seeped out of the muscle then, what gear was it?

It happens to all of us.

This just happened to me this week. Pinned Test Cyp in my upper quad Wednesday and yesterday I had pain just above my knee. Already almost gone today :D

I've never had it happen pinning high. If you use the three hands method I stay close to where the top two hands meet. A little pip with short esters, but it changed the way I view pinning quads.

Ok, nube question... what is p.i.p

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Ok, nube question... what is p.i.p

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
PIP = Post Injection Pain

usually known as "holy motherfucker what the fuck did I do to myself with that needle yesterday"

--Nana korobi ya oki

I can't do it! Glutes, delts, bi's, lats.. but quads, NO! I'm fuck'n scared...
I'd do quads all day over glutes. I'm not that flexible, so I cramp like a mofo twisting for glutes.

--Nana korobi ya oki

Wish I knew how. No matter how many videos I watch,.....
swab it with a pad, pray to Shiva, and jam the needle home like you saw in pulp fiction.

pretty easy, actually.

--Nana korobi ya oki

Back