• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Just started pct and... eww

steve0311

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just tried liquid nolva and liquid clomid for the first time and I can't believe I have to put this stuff in my mouth every day for the next month. I'm also taking liquid aromasin so the three of them together is just disgusting. Is it cool if I switched to pill form during my pct

Your welcome in advance.

Two words. Empty caps.

Fill em with your liquid of choice. Take em as usual with a swig of water. Depends on what the research liquid is. Some are ok for a few hours. Some you need to take right after filling.

Ive had nastier things in my mouth... lololol...

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Yeah liquid aromasin is tied with clomid for worst tasting thing ever. You get used to it tho bro xD. I always took it right after brushing my teeth so that combo was enough to make me puke sometimes..

Dude.

Drop them in a quarter glass of water. Chug. Then fill up the glass again a quarter way to make sure you left nothing in the glass, and chug that.

You don't notice the taste in some water.

IML Gear Cream!
When I chase wIth coffee before breakfast I do not taste them either. I feel like the hot liquid washes it down better.

I must have no taste buds. I mean, they're not pleasant, but they have never bothered me at all. Definitely not enough to gag or complain. But I have never been a picky eater either. I've tried all sorts of weird stuff and liked it

I jus mixed everything in orange juice today and chugged it. Still nasty but a lot better than taking it straight

Dude.

Drop them in a quarter glass of water. Chug. Then fill up the glass again a quarter way to make sure you left nothing in the glass, and chug that.

You don't notice the taste in some water.

Haha yeah man big thumbs up on the oj the ONLY thing I have washed it down with that completely takes away that awful bitter gasoline like taste hahahha

I must have no taste buds. I mean, they're not pleasant, but they have never bothered me at all. Definitely not enough to gag or complain. But I have never been a picky eater either. I've tried all sorts of weird stuff and liked it

Same here. I was the kid that would eat anything if someone dared me or paid me. The oral liquids aren't great but they're easily tolerable. Like other people have said, mixing with a little bit of liquid won't hurt anything.

Yea as long as you mix it with OJ it's not too bad. liquid clomid tastes almost like it has alcohol in it. Kinda like a way stronger robitussin

Just get a syringe without the needle get your dosage with that squirt it into a cup put some water in it and drink it... easy... its not gonna hurt to mix them

Back