• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone ran Test Cyp with EQ? What was your experience like?

Tuck1502

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wondering if anyone has ran Test Cyp and EQ together. What was your regimen, what kind of gains did you see and how'd you feel? I've ran test cyp alone before and I really liked the way it made me feel as well as the strength/size gains. I hear that EQ can induce a little anxiety and elevated heart rate?

I really liked eq. Eat anything you want and stay lean. Rbc got a little elevated but I thought it was a nice drug.

EQ gives you killer endurance and vascularity. I've never experienced any bad sides from it no matter what the dose

Ill second the eq endurance. Craaaaaazy endurance.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the help guys. I was thinking about doing the combo or just running the cyp by itself at 4-500mg week. I really like the way the test makes me feel all together, puts the libido in turbo mode and just feeling great all around....I know the EQ will probably dampen that effect a bit..

Or maybe not..idk. It sounds like a good combo to me now from what I knew and from the info yall gave me

I'm running it right now and so far I love it. 1500mg test cyp and 2000mg eq every week. The feeling is absolutely amazing at the gym crazy pumps from eq

Good Grief!! That's a lot dude...I bet you do get some crazy pumps lol.

IML Gear Cream!
you guys like EQ better than primo if cost wasn't an issue? :thinking:

you guys like EQ better than primo if cost wasn't an issue? :thinking:
I'd take primo over EQ if it was 50mLs of free primo or 50mLs free EQ.

But factor in "bang-for-the buck" (cost/effectiveness ratio) and EQ wins hands down.

I'm using 250mgs test cyp with 750mgs EQ right now. Crazy vascularity, endurance, and hunger. And strength is increasing every week. The strength and changes in the mirror won't come as fast as compounds like high test, tren, and orals but it's a smooth fun cycle. I'm going to run it out to 16+ weeks. You'll love it but it takes a lot of discipline in the kitchen to cut hard on EQ because it makes me want to eat everything.

Back