• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First cheeseburger in a month..

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Oh. My. Gawd. They're even better than I remembered. Cheeseburgers are proof that there is a God and He wants us to be happy.

No. That's beer.
Eh fuck it. Beer and burgers.
(Still my favorite meal)
:winkfinger:

My weekly cheat meal is always the same thing, and its triple bacon cheeseburger from Culvers. Months and months go by and it never gets old.

I quit drinking completely almost 7 years ago. Cheeseburgers have grown in importance lol.

what kind of cheeseburger? in my own experience, if someone refers to a burger as a cheeseburger, it's probably a low quality burger. that being said, i haven't had a burger of any kind since early may, but that's not too bad. tomorrow night i'm making a 60/40 blend of 93% ground turkey and 80% ground beef burgers. shouldn't be too bad, no cheese though since i'm still cutting :(

Ummm I love the double pizza burger with extra onions and x cheese and lite on pizza sauce OMG .....WTF DAMGAR ......thanks alot now my mouth is waterin for this fuckin burger:mad:

Ummm I love the double pizza burger with extra onions and x cheese and lite on pizza sauce OMG .....WTF DAMGAR ......thanks alot now my mouth is waterin for this fuckin burger:mad:

can't say i've heard of that one, i'll have to try it sometime if i can find a place that has them :p

IML Gear Cream!
Today I had my first fast food burger in about 7 months. Went for Big Mac with fries... and when I finished with it I washed it down with a bottle of 7up It was delicious! I may have another one tomorrow. Extreme dieting starts on Saturday!

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

If you haven't already you guys really need to experiment with the CKD diet, or the more advanced Lyle MacDonald diets. Google Body Opus (Dan Duchaine) and Anabolic Diet (Mauro DiPasquale). You can eat bacon cheeseburgers and still get ripped......

If you haven't already you guys really need to experiment with the CKD diet, or the more advanced Lyle MacDonald diets. Google Body Opus (Dan Duchaine) and Anabolic Diet (Mauro DiPasquale). You can eat bacon cheeseburgers and still get ripped......
It's not the same without the burger bun and soda to wash it all down.

do you make them yourself or do you go somewhere for them?

Any restuarant will make em ...at work we order from pizza place in philly and its just 2 frozen beef patties there suppose to be 100% pure beef burgers:hmm:....but any pizza place should make it :winkfinger:

Any restuarant will make em ...at work we order from pizza place in philly and its just 2 frozen beef patties there suppose to be 100% pure beef burgers:hmm:....but any pizza place should make it :winkfinger:

i'll have to start asking around, thanks man!

what kind of cheeseburger? in my own experience, if someone refers to a burger as a cheeseburger, it's probably a low quality burger. that being said, i haven't had a burger of any kind since early may, but that's not too bad. tomorrow night i'm making a 60/40 blend of 93% ground turkey and 80% ground beef burgers. shouldn't be too bad, no cheese though since i'm still cutting :(
Cheeseburgers are wonderful in all their variety, but this was actually from a local place that I would call a high end burger joint. 1/2 pound hand formed patty cooked med rare on a flame, grated cheese, pickle slices 1/4 inch thick... It'll change your life.

arnold.jpg

This thread makes me want a fat ass cheese burger now. I appreciate this thread, serious. I think I'll hit culvers for the first time before we go watch a soccer game Saturday. Any recommendations?

don't know what Culvers is, but when I crave a burger it's either Five Guys or INN'OUT

Get Shredded!
don't know what Culvers is, but when I crave a burger it's either Five Guys or INN'OUT

Yeah I hear ya. I've been to those two my fair share, need to take my lame ass and try something new

Yeah I hear ya. I've been to those two my fair share, need to take my lame ass and try something new
I had a bison burger the other night that was pretty damn phenomenal. Or if they have it in your area, ostrich makes a pretty good burger too.

I had a bison burger the other night that was pretty damn phenomenal. Or if they have it in your area, ostrich makes a pretty good burger too.
This post saved you from getting negged about in n out. There's a butcher shop in town and the have game burgers. Last time I got a double meat, one patty was bison and one was wild bore. :drool:

This post saved you from getting negged about in n out. There's a butcher shop in town and the have game burgers. Last time I got a double meat, one patty was bison and one was wild bore. :drool:

Lol. Damn wild boar sounds good too! I've had venison burger and it was alright , prefer it as jerky or steaks tho

Looking into this RIGHT NOW. Lol

Five Guys, with EVERYTHING piled on. And the jumbo spicy cajun fries right next to it...

- - - Updated - - -

Damn... nowhere near me is doing these.

Five Guys, with EVERYTHING piled on. And the jumbo spicy cajun fries right next to it...

- - - Updated - - -

Damn... nowhere near me is doing these.

i'm just not a fan of five guys, i don't really know why, too greasy maybe? there's a lot of local places that puts five guys to shame. the last burger i had was a 3/4lb with pepper jack and swiss, french fries (on the burger) fried onion strings, bbq sauce, ketchup, mustard, pickles, jalepenos, bacon, on a buttered pretezel bread bun. was bomb as hell.

Five guys is fucking expensive, sure all the fries are cool but..

I bet you guys don't have a cheeseburger named after you :)

IMG_2820_zps1e4e017b.jpg

Back