• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Insulin vs regular syringe

orange24

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any of you guys use insulin syringes to inject your aas? I know a few guys who run tren ed that backfill an insulin syringe and this makes ed injects easier?

Any of you guys use insulin syringes to inject your aas? I know a few guys who run tren ed that backfill an insulin syringe and this makes ed injects easier?

With AY gear I did when doing Her TPA and Tren A. Gear is like water so it was easy and smooth.

Haven't tried it with other gear yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting.....:thinking:......I like to hear about this .......

Depends on how lean you are honestly... If you're a little chunky, then I'd stick with a syringe. If you're pretty lean, then a slin pin would work. I use the slin pins for my TNE preworkout in my delts, never had a problem. I plan on doing that with my next cycle though since it'll be ED pins. Don't feel like being a pin cushion with 23-25g needles everyday. lol

It takes way too fucking long with a 29g. WAY too long.

Just use regular pins, but a 25g if you're worried. 27g if you're slightly crazy with cautiousness.

I use 1cc tuberculin pins with a 1/2" 27g for ed injects when it's less than 1ml. Slins would be cheaper if my doc didn't give me these for free but I love them for delts.

I noticed that the dose you inject with insulin syringes is more accurate ttan a regular syringe. A regular syringe with removable needles seems like there's always just a little gear that is still left in the plastic part of the needle that screws onto the syringe

Back