• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

front loading Test (long ester)

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Getting closer to starting a tren/mast run.

Say I was going to run Mast prop and Tren A, would it be beneficial to front load test E for a few weeks before starting the other compounds?

Same question goes to if I was going to use long ester Mast and Tren.

Either way planning on running Test Enanthate at 400mg per wk.

Maybe.... When I start cutting, I spend maybe 4-6 weeks getting my diet and cardio dialed in running just 400-600mg test ... When I feel like I'm on point, drop the test back to say 200 or less and start bring in the tren, initially 50mg ED for say 2-3 weeks, then adjust upwards to say 70-80mg ED.

You could do the same with long esters just adjust the dosing schedule appropriately.

Maybe.... When I start cutting, I spend maybe 4-6 weeks getting my diet and cardio dialed in running just 400-600mg test ... When I feel like I'm on point, drop the test back to say 200 or less and start bring in the tren, initially 50mg ED for say 2-3 weeks, then adjust upwards to say 70-80mg ED.

You could do the same with long esters just adjust the dosing schedule appropriately.

This guy^^... Taking Bruce Lee's advise. "Be water my friend." I love going with the flow and adjusting cycles along the way. A rigid structure is probably good until you figure out what you like, but these days I kind of ebb-and-flow through cycles like this, changing and adjusting as I dial things in.

OP, not sure if you mean "frontload" as in a double dosed first week to get the long ester up to peak levels sooner, or "frontload" as in just start that compound sooner so it's already going when you add the others. Can you clarify?

I meant just starting test before anything, not double dosing it or anything.

I kind of like the idea because I usually like to ramp up my cycles instead of just jumping on full blast from day one. But I guess that's a preference thing. One of the reasons I am that way is because I am very prone to many of the sides and I like to stay on top of things instead of going full blast with compounds and letting sides get out of hand then backing off. If rather ease in, and your idea sounds a little like that

My Bp got too high last cycle when I was using winstrol...I'm trying to stay away from orals all together

Back