• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

And for my 4000th post

I looked at that twice trying to find the horror and depravity. I feel like there's no tooth fairy right now

I looked at that twice trying to find the horror and depravity. I feel like there's no tooth fairy right now

If you haven't figured it out by now, I love animals! I dump prob 1k a year in donations to various organizations here and there

So fuzzy bunnies and dismembered people. Got it. Remind be to never try the stew at Jeff's place!

So fuzzy bunnies and dismembered people. Got it. Remind be to never try the stew at Jeff's place!

It's not like that.

Maybe a mixture of infantry/trauma er? Who knows? I'm harmless brah.

I want my pillowcases to hurry up in the dryer. Laying on this night sweat stained pillow is like sticking my head in my shoe :(

8ypehusy.jpg

Four years of infantry made me prefer animals over most people. I hate everyone.

^ 9 mins plus? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

The attention span here is less than 20 seconds, AT MOST.

^ 9 mins plus? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

The attention span here is less than 20 seconds, AT MOST.
But... FUZZY ANIMALS.... There's a crocodile, a toucan, a giant wild cat.

Im jealous. Theres nothing in this world I want more for myself than a chance to be infantry. Im literally watching a show on army rangers atm.

Back