• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Talon compound pharmacy

Brendan Hughes

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone ever heard of them just got my bottle of cyp test from them? Wanna mAke sure it's legit

Yes it's legit. It's a us compounding pharmacy. My trt used to come from there.

Legit.

Thanks good to know can you post a pic of your bottle or if you can tell me how ill post mine just wanna see if there the same

What clinic do u guys go thru if u dont mind me asking? Or is it thru ur doc that u are getting the scripts?

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

I don't have a bottle anymore. My trt comes from a different, but similar, compounding pharmacy now. As far as gains, it's trt, no gains. My mood improved but I was the last to know. Lol

If you're getting it from a pharmacy, or the person you're buying from has a legit script, it's legit.

A relatively tiny compounder like Talon is not going to be faked. A big brand like Watson/Upjohn maybe.

Back