• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Mad headaches

jaredcole

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Getting headaches and they have a schedule. Get 1 bad headache each day around 1 pm and it's always on left side of head, very painful. In last half of first cycle only had these for about 2 weeks. Been drinking buttloads of water but it doesn't seem to help. Need to get to pharmacy to check BP, I bet it's high. If I'm correct what should I do to get it down? Or just get these headaches away in general?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

go give blood if you haven't recently, always a good thing to do no matter what. what all are you on?

Dbol gives me headaches.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Just on sustanon that's it, if I go to give blood am I supposed to simply ask my doctor "everything lookin ok?"

First, check your bold pressure. It's probably very high. Check sodium in your diet as well. I like to avoid the pharm BP checks because cuff size can throw your reading way off

Will sodium levels raise BP? Been keeping them down as much as possible

WTF are you using AAS for without owning a home BP monitor? Checking at the store or waiting for the doctors office is just plain irresponsible.

If you need help using a manual cuff I can help you. But like my man BTC said, wtf is right.

Take a look at your AI....peaks of e2 can and will raise bp..

Been doing 1 mg of adex every 4-5 days. Whoops, didn't expect anything about high blood pressure. Seemed to not be a worry in all my research pre cycle. This is my first cycle, and people say you do learn a lot 1st cycle. So I guess I'll have to get one. What is a good site? So let's say I do have high BP, and that's what's causing my headaches... What's the fix? Thanks for the help guys.

Last edited:
Just go to the drug store and get one. Get a wrist one. I'm sure the medical guys wont agree as they can read slightly high but slightly high is better than low. At least it gives you an idea. Fix? Depends if its a little high or out of hand. Give blood. Period. Give double red blood cells. If they wont let you then give whole blood. I take a baby aspirin a day once I get about 8 weeks in and I start to see my BP rise. Cardio, taurine also help. But once RBC, hematocrit, hemoglobin levels rise enough nothing is going to matter really. At least the aspirin keeps the viscosity of the blood down so the heart doesn't have to work as hard. You need to take your resting BP. Sit down and chill for 30 min. Then take it 3 times in a row to get an average. Don't take it right after the gym or right after walking in the room and sitting down ect. This is why taking it at the doctors office or the drug store is complete BULLSHIT.

Can't and won't agree with a wrist reader. It doesn't work. Manual BP cuffs aren't expensive. Mine as well head to safeway. Anyways, everything else BTC said was spot on. Donate. I blood let myself and draw 200cc every month.

I also take LASIK now and then. But I'll help keep this simple for you

Can't and won't agree with a wrist reader. It doesn't work. Manual BP cuffw
s aren't expensive. Mine as well head to safeway. Anyways, everything else BTC said was spot on. Donate. I blood let myself and draw 200cc every month.

I don't get white coat syndrome and I'm always left waiting in the exam room for a half hour. When they take my bp it's always within a couple points of what my wrist unit says it is. Every time.

I have both arm and a wrist reader . I used to take it with both and it was very close . With the wrist you have to have the cuff at the right height . Some of them have a sensor that tells you if it's at the right height . The doctors office thing is so true . Most times the nurse is sprinting down the hall with me following . Then it's a battery of tests and while my BP is being taken she is asking me questions , you should not talk when checking BP . So naturally my BP at the doctors office is high almost every time . At home it is 117/68 .

I don't get white coat syndrome and I'm always left waiting in the exam room for a half hour. When they take my bp it's always within a couple points of what my wrist unit says it is. Every time.

BTC, I don't know what white coat syndrome Is but don't make me spank your muscley butt. Peeing now but going back to bed

BTC, I don't know what white coat syndrome Is but don't make me spank your muscley butt. Peeing now but going back to bed

When people get all ancy cause they are in the doctors office. Where they should have a nice 120/70. they are all girly about the doctor visit and end up with a 145/90 cause they have white coat syndrome. WTF Jeff....you gotta get out more. Don't piss on your foot man...

Lololol, I know. My BP is always sky high when I go in... Ok, back to bed

Get Shredded!
Back to bed at noon ? Lazy... Haha kidding. When I go to the doctor and give blood do I just ask them for a sheet with my results?

^^^^ what the Fuck?! Give blood bro...the red cross....

All that shit should have been on you're pre cycle to do list, no bp monitor wtf lolz......

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

All that shit should have been on you're pre cycle to do list, no bp monitor wtf lolz......

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

What a fuckin' mess

First cycle here d-bags! I appreciate the help tho hah. Okay so bare with me you give blood at the Red Cross and it's basically a free blood exam? Letting you see if everything is in order? Do they let you see the numbers of everything?

Yes...first cycle. You definitely didn't have all your shit together beforehand. No its not a free blood exam, no they don't show you results. They don't run shit like CBC, Metabolic ect on your blood, they would go bankrupt doing that to everyone. They will only contact you if you have an STD or some other disease. You need to fill out a lengthy computer questionnaire before donating. Here's a tip....common sense should tell you where you need to LIE on the questions.

Yes...first cycle. You definitely didn't have all your shit together beforehand. No its not a free blood exam, no they don't show you results. They don't run shit like CBC, Metabolic ect on your blood, they would go bankrupt doing that to everyone. They will only contact you if you have an STD or some other disease. You need to fill out a lengthy computer questionnaire before donating. Here's a tip....common sense should tell you where you need to LIE on the questions.

Thanks brotha.

Back