• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I may have genital warts... :'(

Kronikmstrb8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So ive noticed that i had something that looked like a skin tag on the bottom base area of my cock a couple months ago and really though it was nothing and just cut it off with some toenail clippers. Well now its growing back to the size it was.. Im pretty worried guys.. like will I ever be able to get rid of this shit... wtf am I going to do???? Whats going to happen if I find a bitch that I want to settle with?? I highly doubt a chick will say thats cool.. lol. OMG!!! Should I just give up on a sex life?

I need help bad!!!!

Best way to get rid of warts is apple cider vinegar, I'm not sure it will work on the penis but I've used it for small warts on my hand. Take a cotton ball soaked in apple cider vinegar, push it on the wart and wrap it on tight so the cotton ball stays in place at night while you sleep. Do this for maybe a wee or so until it turns black and eventually falls off. Hurts a little bit once the wart starts to degrade, again not sure if will work on penis but worked with warts I had very easily every time.

see doc keep cutting it off burn it something lol. then just be upfront. this girls was upfront once and told me she had DW so i ran haha goodluck.

Brother go see dermo dr he will tell u whats up ......damn brother u just got that sweet ride too :coffee:

Brother go see dermo dr he will tell u whats up ......damn brother u just got that sweet ride too :coffee:
I know man... wtf!! the bad always follows the good..
thanks for the advise guys but im going to play doctor and cut this shit off with a knife and see if it comes back. wish me luck :)

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

G-wizzles... Maj???

Lol. Its cool.. If it really is warts.. I was stupid enough to have sex without a condom sooo.. yeah lesson learned. And if its not warts then I will always wear a condom anyway cuz this is very stressful

IML Gear Cream!
I know man... wtf!! the bad always follows the good..
thanks for the advise guys but im going to play doctor and cut this shit off with a knife and see if it comes back. wish me luck :)

When I was in the Marines, this was very common in my platoon. As I recall, the Dr. said it was acquired from having sex with a female who was actively infected with a type of HPV. My Dr. cut it off and said only 30% chance it would come back and if it did I could cut it before it grew just like a skin tag. He added that if I had the virus, it would clear on its own in about four months then it should not grow back. Mine never came back.

Nowadays, they offer a vaccine. Cut it off while it is small and see what happens. If it continues to come back, go to the Dr.

Lastly, he said to wear a condom until it is resolved. Actually, he said to always wear a condom, but if I had had a permanent girl or wife, then I needed to wear a condom until it resolved or I could pass it to my partner.

Lowtman

Fo-shizzles

But seriously, that's no good man. Hopefully it's nothing. Obviously didn't stick to masturbating like your name says. *sorry I had too

Maj caught chlamydia four times.

I totally just cut that bastard off. I wasnt able to cut it off perfectly flush with the cock but its damn close. I used my damascus steel knife. If anyone was wondering.. and yes it was bloody.

just find a chic that has vaginal warts which is an epidemic now days so should be easy and settle with her:coffee:

I totally just cut that bastard off. I wasnt able to cut it off perfectly flush with the cock but its damn close. I used my damascus steel knife. If anyone was wondering.. and yes it was bloody.

You're pretty gangster man. People are talkin shit, but let's be real...ALL of us could have gotten g dubs ten times over. We just got lucky. I haven't worn a condom in 20 years. And that's real. You don't have to wear condoms with hot chicks. Medical fact.

they have inverted nail clippers that curve out instead of in for a flush cut.

You're pretty gangster man. People are talkin shit, but let's be real...ALL of us could have gotten g dubs ten times over. We just got lucky. I haven't worn a condom in 20 years. And that's real. You don't have to wear condoms with hot chicks. Medical fact.

thats no lie.....i got crabs from a bitch and when i found out i had them and i fucked a couple girls that i hated and passed them on..then did the shave /shampoo steps...:winkfinger:.

....and to your havnt worn a condom in 20 yrs...wtf!!! ur only 27:roflmao:

Get Shredded!
and quit cutting it off op.....warts have roots and will grow back or bleed uncontrollably..most genital warts are in clusters...google it...not pleasant....probly just a skin tag however ya keep cutin it off ya might cause more issues...goto dr. when it grows back and get it checked out...

Just be careful when you or the doc cuts it off you dont know if it will or could spread then you'll really be fucked . This could be a long shot and iam no doc but what if you put some wart remover on it and may put a condom on at night to keep it from going into your pee hole pritty sure it says for external use only . Again not a doc and never had this just trying to give you some ideas bro good luck ...

Cheapthreads out

So ive noticed that i had something that looked like a skin tag on the bottom base area of my cock a couple months ago and really though it was nothing and just cut it off with some toenail clippers. Well now its growing back to the size it was.. Im pretty worried guys.. like will I ever be able to get rid of this shit... wtf am I going to do???? Whats going to happen if I find a bitch that I want to settle with?? I highly doubt a chick will say thats cool.. lol. OMG!!! Should I just give up on a sex life?

I need help bad!!!!

If all else fails bro:
9d52f7325e673b88bdc3c9b41b2bdb8af3ddab362620472a111cb7a41969f0f3.jpg

Sorry to hear.

Hopefully it doesn't come back after this and is just a tag...

If it comes back, see a doc! It's worth however many bucks it might be, this is your meatballs and sausage and we're talking about...

Now that you cut it off try to dry out the root by packing it full of salt or sugar. Wash, dry, and repack often.

If this is GW shouldn't it have shown up sooner? Its been a year and a half since you nailed any fat chicks. Correct?

this^^^^^:coffee:

Back