PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Body

kps187
06-18-2014, 04:09 AM
Domestic lab, wondering if g2g or not. Newbie looking for a decent test-c.

ClintEastwood
06-18-2014, 03:30 PM
Never heard of hulk body nor would I ever use them.

What I would do is use one of the ASF sponsors. You know, the ones who actually pay to advertise here.

SonOfZeus13
06-18-2014, 03:42 PM

What I would do is use one of the ASF sponsors. You know, the ones who actually pay to advertise here.
x2

psychowhite
06-18-2014, 03:56 PM

x3, have heard recent problems with hulk

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

GS1
06-18-2014, 04:20 PM
That lab was rated numero uno on eroids for what it's worth. Wonder how much they paid for that....

psychowhite
06-18-2014, 04:24 PM
That lab was rated numero uno on eroids for what it's worth. Wonder how much they paid for that....
Ya but they did drop quite a bit due to recent shipping problems. people were being given wrong tracking #s and waiting forever for gear with some saying it never arrived. Supposedly now they don't give out tracking because of that reason.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Mbuck1
06-18-2014, 04:40 PM

Bunk! I keep these around just to skeet on, each and every night. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/19/2upy6a9e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kps187
06-19-2014, 08:34 AM
I think we know what needs to be done here...

ClintEastwood
06-19-2014, 11:32 AM
You'll catch aids on that shit.

psychowhite
06-19-2014, 11:52 AM
I think we know what needs to be done here...
what needs to be done?

www.steelgear.net

HeavyB
06-19-2014, 11:56 AM
Will it turn your cawk green?

kps187
06-19-2014, 04:36 PM
Move forward and forget that source.

friendofzeus
06-19-2014, 05:01 PM
their npp 150 prices can't be beat, currently running it on my cut with tren and i love it. i recently got a smaller order from them. the T/A was a bit disappointing from other reviews, especially for a domestic but i wasn't in a rush. i would go with some of the forum sponsors here though, seems like the gear in general is of a lot higher quality than vendors from eroids.

Mbuck1
06-19-2014, 05:02 PM
You'll catch aids on that shit.

Oh fuck! I have AIDS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ironborn34
06-21-2014, 10:35 PM
I have heard mixed reviews. lately there have been a lot of missing packks,horrible ta,the owner often mia,constantly out of stock,test flu and crippling pip. on the other side of the coin I've recently seen spectacular mass specs on var,winnysnd dbol in the oral category. and like 92%purity on test prop 200. Even the primo was legit and correctly dosed. for me the bad outweighs the good by about 96% but if i wanted primo or cut stack i might try em cause its tough to. find those two legit

Scartissue
06-22-2014, 04:27 AM
Have a friend who takes hulkbody and has really bad cystic acne.......switched him over to MLG gear and it got alot better...night and day difference so that lends to credibility of the two ugls

mturn
06-22-2014, 12:13 PM
Have a friend who takes hulkbody and has really bad cystic acne.......switched him over to MLG gear and it got alot better...night and day difference so that lends to credibility of the two ugls

Could you expand on this a little bit? thanks

ironborn
06-22-2014, 12:36 PM

Yea, I'd also like some clarification. I thought acne had to do only with hormonal fluctuations.

Scartissue
06-22-2014, 12:38 PM
Im just telling you the basics......he was pinning hulkbody off and on for 2 years, he is now 21....had good size already but tons of acne on shoulders and face......he switched to mlg with me because I swear by it and the acne all but went away

ClintEastwood
06-22-2014, 02:36 PM
I have heard mixed reviews. lately there have been a lot of missing packks,horrible ta,the owner often mia,constantly out of stock,test flu and crippling pip. on the other side of the coin I've recently seen spectacular mass specs on var,winnysnd dbol in the oral category. and like 92%purity on test prop 200. Even the primo was legit and correctly dosed. for me the bad outweighs the good by about 96% but if i wanted primo or cut stack i might try em cause its tough to. find those two legit

I can get all of that right here as well as actually receive the gear.

ClintEastwood
06-22-2014, 02:38 PM
Yea, I'd also like some clarification. I thought acne had to do only with hormonal fluctuations.

There are some who claim bad gear will give you bad acne. I've seen guys on Organon test get bad acne so go figure.

mturn
06-22-2014, 06:33 PM
There are some who claim bad gear will give you bad acne. I've seen guys on Organon test get bad acne so go figure.
Ok. Gotcha, thanks for the clarification

CAhardcore
06-22-2014, 07:59 PM
Well I'm new in this board, but not new to ordering online... I haven't used this source in about a year, but I can say that the last pack I got from them is legit.
i hooked my boy up with a few vials of test p from hulk, and he loved them. I used their prop also in the past with good result.
about 2 years ago they used really green Gso as a carrier that was kinda a trip

DR.BroScience
06-22-2014, 09:37 PM
Well I'm new in this board, but not new to ordering online... I haven't used this source in about a year, but I can say that the last pack I got from them is legit.
i hooked my boy up with a few vials of test p from hulk, and he loved them. I used their prop also in the past with good result.
about 2 years ago they used really green Gso as a carrier that was kinda a trip
sounds like what N2 is doing, I saw some of their green gear on another forum. looks scary as hell lol

Romeburning
06-23-2014, 07:31 AM
Gear will give me acne no exceptions, but I do notice some make me break out worse then others. Not sure if it's the oil used, purity, or what, but it sucks breaking out like I have some kind of disease, while others just give me some mild chest and back acne.

As for Hulk, I would say there are too many good sources on here to use risk it. Keep in mind a lot of reviews get deleted if you're a paying sponsor on eriods, plus read some of the guys comments, he sounds like an asshole. I like having the option to PM a source here if there is a problem and trying to get resolved without the BS. The Veterans will help as well.