• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My mother in law passed away in a car accident this morning

Sheriv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
we found out this afternoon...

I'm gonna be semi scarce here shortly and just wanted too give everyone a heads up

I will be answering pm's when I can but I'll be traveling in an area where I won't have cell service and the internets are pretty lousy as well.

Thank you for understanding

My prayers go out to you and your family..

Very sorry to hear.. Terrible thing.. My condolences

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

My thoughts with you sher....

IML Gear Cream!
It's always difficult to loose a family member, especially in a tragic way like this. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Sheri I'm sorry.
Hope y'all are holding up ok and
I will pray for you and yours.
Keep strong girl

I'm sorry to hear this. Sincere condolences to your family, and I wish you all comfort at this time.

sorry to hear about your loss.....thoughts and prayers with you and your fam..

We will hold you and your family in our hearts and prayers. May your Mother in Law rest in peace.

Sorry to hear this Sheri. Couldn't imagine. Never want to hear news like that. Positive thoughts heading your way. Take some time, be there for your husband and family. They will need it.

OH SHIT .....OMG I am so so sorry . Dont know what else to say except I feel for you and hope you and your loved ones can make it through this incredibly hard time ...IM SORRY

My heart felt sympathy...I may not know you or your family personally but you're still in my prayers. I know as we all do the loss of loved ones...its a devastating effect on us

Oh shit Sheri, I had no idea or I would have PMed a different rep. Sorry for your loss!

Thanks for the support everyone. .
This evening everyone is mainly shocked and trying to figure out arrangements. ..it hasn't fully sunk in yet ..

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Back