• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Too Many Butt-Hurt Bitches In This Place........................

XYZ

THE WAR PIG
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The negging is coming.

Who, in your opinion (not that it really matters anyhow) needs to be negged into the deep red?

Personally, I'm getting a little tired of this JoeCarol gay. Dr. BroGay is also a runner-up. Too much crying from both.

Who needs the negging? Post up so I can help you my children.

PS - Where is that shoe whore SoCalJC anyhow? I bet he's out giving Rusty Trombones and Cleveland Steamers to stray dogs.

The negging is coming.

Who, in your opinion (not that it really matters anyhow) needs to be negged into the deep red?

Personally, I'm getting a little tired of this JoeCarol gay. Dr. BroGay is also a runner-up. Too much crying from both.

PS - Where is that shoe whore SoCalJC anyhow? I bet he's out giving Rusty Trombones and Cleveland Steamers to stray dogs.

Last I heard was Socal was in Italy trying on Italian shoes.

Here I thought it was hemorroids and it turns out it was the pit causing the problem... Son of a bitch!

Figured I'd drop these off so the bitches can soak up their tears.
211_kleenex.jpg

Your crying about people crying. Lol.

I'm trying to save the tiniest bit of dignity left on this board son, maybe you should contribute instead of questioning?

GICH.

some things are just better left dead on the side of the road, but slurps for jesus could use a readjustment IMO......:coffee:

I heard there might be some rectal bleeding on this thread as well. You faggots know I'm always concerned about your pretty little brown eyes, so I will drop these off as well.
13238427310946862444.jpg
Grab your ankles!

The negging is coming.

You need to stop with these threads XYZ. Everyone knows you're really a sweetheart. :kiss:

The negging is coming.

:roflmao:

I want to tickle ROIDs pink button with a feathersword :coffee:

Good to see everyone is all buddy buddy...maybe there could be a group circle jerk with a blow up doll in the middle...cross contamination of your seeds will bring you closer...

I used to get butthurt all
The time when I first joined. The fuck was my problem? :coffee:

^^^That's lunch. Cheaper than the aborted fetuses I've been getting from crack whores. Goes down good with breast milk.

The negging is coming.

I aint even mad lol, no idea why you feel the need to neg me, but hey I guess sometimes girls just wanna have fun.

P.S. Thanks for the shout out sweetheart, neg away

The negging is coming.

I'm back from my shopping spree in Italy. Hand crafted shoes for me, and purses for my ladies. Glad you missed me. :coffee:

Back