• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Liquid Aromasin

CCowell518

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey fella's. So I ordered Aromasin (exemestane) online and I am beginning week 4 of my cycle. I am aware I should have had before I started but I do have it now. Should I dose higher to make up for the previous weeks or no? It is the 25mg per ML x 30ml bottle. Recommendations for dosage's would be highly appreciated brotha's.

Thanks for the advice. I know in a perfect world I would go have tests ran an check my levels but I work in America's oilfields 6 days a week my day off is Sunday (when doctor offices are closed) so unfortunately, I do not have that luxury..

Thanks for the advice. I know in a perfect world I would go have tests ran an check my levels but I work in America's oilfields 6 days a week my day off is Sunday (when doctor offices are closed) so unfortunately, I do not have that luxury..

Make time. This is your health we're talking about..........................right?

I take 12.5mg everyday, 25 seems kinda high unless you're showing symptoms. But That's what works for me.

Agreed...12.5ed or even every other day....depending on what ur running....should be good.

I take 12.5mg everyday, 25 seems kinda high unless you're showing symptoms. But That's what works for me.

Alright sweet. Much appreciated. I am on test e...500mg a week separated by 1ml (of my test e 250) every 3.5 days. And I haven't shown any symptoms yet I will just try your advice and if symptoms occur quickly strengthen my dose?

Without labs you won't know for sure...12.5mg ed could be close...

Be sure to get a measuring dropper. The dropper that comes with the Ancillaries has no markings on it. It's best not to play the guessing game plus every company out there sells em for a dollar. I always use a fresh, new one every different cycle. They can get gross pretty quick otherwise!

Start with 12.5mg ED, then switch to 12.5mg EOD. Vary your dose depending on if you get sides from high or low estrogen.

IML Gear Cream!
I dont know before Id recommend any dosage I think Id like to know what your cycle is.

Be sure to get a measuring dropper. The dropper that comes with the Ancillaries has no markings on it. It's best not to play the guessing game plus every company out there sells em for a dollar. I always use a fresh, new one every different cycle. They can get gross pretty quick otherwise!

or you can go to walmart and ask for a couple 1ml oral syringes at the pharmacy. they have always given them to me 100% free as long as i don't ask for more than 2 or 3.

definitely 12.5mgs ed unless like stated, your showing signs and no, do not try and make up for the time not on it. Just start it now and go forward

Ok sweet thanks yes I have started 12.5 a day no signs of Gyno so I will still with this. Thanks basskiller. Also what would you suggest on a pct from running test e 9 weeks at 500mg a week and 3 weeks of test cyp at 500mg? From what I am told it should be no biggie switching from e to cyp but I don't know if that effects PCT. Also should I stay consistent at 500mg for all 12 weeks considering this is my first cycle? Or go up a bit come week 8 or so? Thanks basskiller I've heard nothing but good things about you that's why I would love your input 😁

test is test.. The esters only effect half life of it, it won't effect your PCT at all. What's your age? And what's your goals look like? If you plan on using for awhile, just blast and cruise man. PCT is a waste of money if you plan on hoping right into another cycle. That's just my opinion though.

test is test.. The esters only effect half life of it, it won't effect your PCT at all. What's your age? And what's your goals look like? If you plan on using for awhile, just blast and cruise man. PCT is a waste of money if you plan on hoping right into another cycle. That's just my opinion though.

Thanks for your input man it's appreciated. And I hear of people "blasting an cruising" but unsure of exactly what it is. And I do plan to hop into another cycle but thought I needed to take time off and do a PCT before starting another?

Thanks for your input man it's appreciated. And I hear of people "blasting an cruising" but unsure of exactly what it is. And I do plan to hop into another cycle but thought I needed to take time off and do a PCT before starting another?
at the end of ur cycle jump down to 100-250 mg of test per week for cruising. no pct needed. when ready for next cycle just bump up the test

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

at the end of ur cycle jump down to 100-250 mg of test per week for cruising. no pct needed. when ready for next cycle just bump up the test

Thanks man. And how will I know when I am ready for my next cycle? And while blasting and cruising (since it is more often and more of) will I need to throw in anything else? I am just using oral liquid Aromasin with my cycle now..

Thanks man. And how will I know when I am ready for my next cycle? And while blasting and cruising (since it is more often and more of) will I need to throw in anything else? I am just using oral liquid Aromasin with my cycle now..

Basically blasting and cruising you'll do your "cycle" and instead of doing a PCT you'll do a TRT dose of test instead if having your natural test come back. This is good and bad depending on how long you do it for. Personally I'm on TRT the rest of my life anyway, so that's basically what I'll be doing.

if u run a 12 Week cycle I would cruise for 12 weeks until upping the test to blast for your next cycle. time off should be same as time on. and I take aramosin while cruising at 250 mg per week. just depends on how prone you are to gyno. my chest starts getting real itchy and that's how I know it's time for an aramosin dose.

Get Shredded!
if u run a 12 Week cycle I would cruise for 12 weeks until upping the test to blast for your next cycle. time off should be same as time on. and I take aramosin while cruising at 250 mg per week. just depends on how prone you are to gyno. my chest starts getting real itchy and that's how I know it's time for an aramosin dose.

Ok I understand. Thanks bro. And I am only doing 500mg a week right now. While I am cursing should I be doing 250 like you say or less? And after I get done cruising and go back to blasting I should do how many mg of test a week?

Also should I stay consistent at 500mg for all 12 weeks considering this is my first cycle? Or go up a bit come week 8 or so? Thanks basskiller I've heard nothing but good things about you that's why I would love your input 

Don't up the dose, this is your first cycle just ride it out at 500 for the full cycle and see how 12 week 500mg a wk cycle treats you, take note for future cycles. Besides, bumping the dose up at the four-week-til-end-of-cycle mark means you'll be quitting your cycle at around the point you'd just be starting to reap the benefits of the bump in dose anyway.

In regards to the AI dose: I know from experience and from labs that up to 500mg of aromatizable agent a week I only need 12.5mg of aromasin a day. Above that, yes, I have to up my aromasin intake. Individual responses vary so you can't necessarily just do what someone else does and expect the same results.

Don't up the dose, this is your first cycle just ride it out at 500 for the full cycle and see how 12 week 500mg a wk cycle treats you, take note for future cycles. Besides, bumping the dose up at the four-week-til-end-of-cycle mark means you'll be quitting your cycle at around the point you'd just be starting to reap the benefits of the bump in dose anyway.

In regards to the AI dose: I know from experience and from labs that up to 500mg of aromatizable agent a week I only need 12.5mg of aromasin a day. Above that, yes, I have to up my aromasin intake. Individual responses vary so you can't necessarily just do what someone else does and expect the same results.

Ok sounds good I will stick with the 500mg a week.
Yeah I understand everyone is different. I am just trying to find the most average considering I won't be able to have blood work done until a few more weeks.

Ok I understand. Thanks bro. And I am only doing 500mg a week right now. While I am cursing should I be doing 250 like you say or less? And after I get done cruising and go back to blasting I should do how many mg of test a week?
250 is probably on the high end of cruising. but do that or less depending on how you feel. once you blast stick with 500 mg test but throw some dbol in or a little bit of deca. u don't need to go crazy high with test for the first 1-2 years I'd say. get familiar with your body and other compounds

Back