• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Protein Powders

gberland

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Honestly. I know the supplement industry is all a big market , I hear Pros don't even use protein powders during contest prep or throughout the year? An if they do its because there free from there sponsors , I mean as long as u have 6 meals per day should be almost enough right? Adding a shake could help but were u get size from is your whole foods right? Just really questioning supplements now after finding out so much about them throughout the years probably better off spending hard earned money on a cycle for real gains?? Whats your thoughts

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

your diet should always be the primary source of your "gains" brah. supplements, and AAS are icing on top of that. You should always try to get your macros from whole foods, but sometimes thats just not possible. Also, it doesn't hurt to throw a shake in on top of your whole meals, especially when your bulking.

Ya. That's the truth. Its just kinda stupid how the supplent company's hire Pros to endorse there products an mislead people specially young ppl , but I guess everyone has to make there dollar some how just gotta learn to play the game , whenever some one asks what's in my shake or what kind it is. I just Tell them " It's just plain old whey protein " lol

Ya. That's the truth. Its just kinda stupid how the supplent company's hire Pros to endorse there products an mislead people specially young ppl , but I guess everyone has to make there dollar some how just gotta learn to play the game , whenever some one asks what's in my shake or what kind it is. I just Tell them " It's just plain old whey protein " lol

its called.....CAPITALISM . 'MURICA.

I should start a "ANTI PROTEIN powder " magazine or something Lol I bet the company's would hate me

ill join in. ill take the sports page and why athletes dont need powders they just need to eat right.

Honestly, I just like the taste of some of the shakes. Some work out cheaper when you calculate the $ per gram of protein vs beef/chicken etc.

Yes thats true. But hey Protein food can be cheap. Tuna is cheap. Eggs are cheap , beef , doesn't always have to be cusine chick breasts or turkey breast or expensive shit. That's what I think just. Prepping all of it is the hardest

By beef I mean like ground hamburger

It's just so hard to get all the protein necessary that's all . I shoot for 400g per day on most cycles . That's a ton of food for me . Some days I get it but others I need 1 or 2 shakes to get me there . On a side note I really like the Pepto pro . Fastest protein available , doesn't taste very good though but empties from the stomach like lightning fast so I can eat shortly after . The perfect post wo protein .

i blend food with my shakes and its easy to do so , i alternate solid meals with shakes. Some really good quality protein powders you can buy for cheap that out beat the overall price of chicken/beef

i blend food with my shakes and its easy to do so , i alternate solid meals with shakes. Some really good quality protein powders you can buy for cheap that out beat the overall price of chicken/beef

My thoughts exactly.
Protein powder is FOOD not a supplement. And a lot of times cheaper than chicken steak etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Protein powder is food? Hmmm so then what your saying then is I can live on straight protein shakes all day everyday an I'll get big.? Doubtful I'll never replace staple meals with shakes like Breakfast. Or Lunch or Dinner. In between meals mabey

Protein powder is food? Hmmm so then what your saying then is I can live on straight protein shakes all day everyday an I'll get big.? Doubtful I'll never replace staple meals with shakes like Breakfast. Or Lunch or Dinner. In between meals mabey

I mean you probably couldnt live off of it. but I dont think thats the point he was trying to make :coffee:

Back