• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TRT and Anti-E

fatmonkey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, currently on TRT 200 cyp/wk. Nothing for anti estrogen. On my TRT dose, everything is fine.

Now I have a buddy who is on the same trt dose but is going to run a 500/wk cyp cycle for 12wks, would aromasin be beneficial, or would something different fit the bill?

Check blood for estrogen levels.... Adjust according since TRT is stable so should your e levels be

If he is going to blast, an AI is essential. Lots of choices, aromasin is a good one, as is arimadex. Do some research on dosing. Everyone is VERY different so start lower than higher with either. It's easy to add more but when your joints are screaming and you can't get it up on 500mg of test, life sucks. I have no details about him past a test dose so I won't even throw out a recommendation until we know more.

Also, I happen to like Arimistane since it is easy to get and in pill form. I will say that you can get a bottle from Olympus Labs for $25 with 120x25mg pills. It's the best deal out there and its easy to just take another pill if you need one, I use it on my TRT since I have HCG to keep my boys making swimmers and it converts to estrogen enough I require some help. Look into it if you dont' want to go the research chem route.

For sure, I'll see if he has labs. I'm thinking aromasin but to dose it low and go from there after bw like stated.

Back