• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Prolactin making nips sore?

Deuce

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
abe3y3eb.jpg

Is the prolactin why my nips are sore? Been running letro but estrogen was ok so I should probably stop that. Had this test drawn last wednesday 6/11/14.

Range on prolactin is 2-18 btw can't see that

Prolactin no doubt higher by now but just got results back. Not running any prami yet

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would also like to have some info on this.

Btw, it may be helpful to list what you are taking at the moment.

Oh yea shit had a thread going. Forgot.

350mg prop 525mg tren A weekly

Pinning daily 50mg prop/75mg tren

.5mg adex eod.
Winstrol 50 mg day split up

Was also using 1.25mg letro daily when thought it was estrogen before results were back.

Nothing? Somebody has to have some input. Nipples were sore the day bold was drawn. Got little lumps.

With the numbers it doesn't make sense to me.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Deuce, I sometimes get gyno flare-ups with both Estrogen and Prolactin within the normal range. Not really sure on PRL stuff though because mine has never become elevated. I basically just bump up my AI and keep the lumps at bay. Aromasin and Adex don't usually crash my E, just get it really low. Wish I could help more but it could be a number of things. That prolactin is a bit high in the range, and you could have something going on with SHBG? Doesn't winny bind up SHBG? I have seen complaints in the past that when SHBG gets bound up it can leave more free test AND more free estrogen floating around. Not clear on if that could contribute but wanted to mention it since you could have low E and still have plenty of it free and causing an issue if I am understanding correctly... Hopefully someone can come clear it up a bit

Thanks for the response man. I'll have to read into the SHBG. I'm going to start prami this morning and start ramping up slowly. I'll see if that helps.

Forget I mention those bloods were drawn at like a week and a half into cycle.

I was also sleeping like shit and pissing a ton in the middle of the night idk if that matters? Just what I noticed

Just saw Globulin on results it's 2.3. Range is 1.9-3.7. Seems alright if that's the same as Sex Hormone Binding Globulin?

Even though your number of 15.7 for prolactin is within Range I would run Caber at .5mg twice a week and see what that does.

Also, and this is a guess, would it not hurt to run Nolavdex at 20mg a day for two weeks?

Yea but is prolactin even supposed to be present at all in males?

I thought about running a serm too

Yea but is prolactin even supposed to be present at all in males?

I thought about running a serm too

Good question. I ran labs on my last run and there was no prolactin, or I should say below detectable levels.

IML Gear Cream!
Yea 15 may be fine for women but high as shit for men. I'm trying to find out

Men are supposed to be less than 15 from what I've found. And being that was a week and a half in, levels probably higher now

Thanks for the info Skip. That has been extremely helpful.

I've always had pretty high prolactin my whole life for some reason.

It was 40+ at one point. Now it's down to the teens and "within normal range" but looking at this, it seems it's still pretty high.

Well an update, ran prami for almost two weeks bumping dose from .2 - .6 and nipples still sore and lumps there. I'll say prami is fuckin rough to run. Felt like gyno was getting worse yesterday so I'm dropping prami dose back to .4mg and starting letro at 1.25 mg to see if thats the problem.

I really don't understand how I got gyno though conisdering my labs. I'll post results here too. Forgot I had two threads.

Nevermind results in this thread.

Well an update, ran prami for almost two weeks bumping dose from .2 - .6 and nipples still sore and lumps there. I'll say prami is fuckin rough to run. Felt like gyno was getting worse yesterday so I'm dropping prami dose back to .4mg and starting letro at 1.25 mg to see if thats the problem.

I really don't understand how I got gyno though conisdering my labs. I'll post results here too. Forgot I had two threads.

Nevermind results in this thread.

I think Prami is weak compared to Caber, plus if you got the Prami from a RC it might be questionable.

Do you have some Nolva on hand?

It's from ar-r and I don't think it's bad. Could tell a difference in mood and energy level. Makes me feel like shit and tired.

I've got raloxifene. Got tamoxifen too from bluesky guess I could throw it in

It's from ar-r and I don't think it's bad. Could tell a difference in mood and energy level. Makes me feel like shit and tired.

I've got raloxifene. Got tamoxifen too from bluesky guess I could throw it in

Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) at 40mg a day for two weeks will at least block your receptors from the estrogen while you get gyno under control.

Are you currently running an AI?

I'll try it hopefully bluesky good. Was running adex .5mg eod.

Only guess is that it rebounded at beginning of cycle.

Get Shredded!
Hey, any update on this thread.

I'm curious where you ended up on this

thanks

Back