PDA

View Full Version : Kalpa Test Enanthate and Kalpa Aromasin - Bloodwork

ironborn
06-16-2014, 08:52 AM
This is on 500mg/week (split into two pins) of Kalpa's Test-E and 25mg/ED of Kalpa's Aromasin.

Proof is in the pudding.. or blood in this case. It's G2G!

Pinned Sunday morning and Wednesday night.

Blood was drawn Wednesday morning.

Currently dropped down to 250mg/week of Kalpa's test and added in 300mg/week of Private Source's mast-e. :)

http://i.imgur.com/ekiOHFZ.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/41or0BC.jpg?1

bulldogz
06-16-2014, 08:55 AM
What's your aromasin dosage look like?

ironborn
06-16-2014, 08:59 AM
What's your aromasin dosage look like?

It's in the original post, but it's 25mg/ED.

Burrr
07-07-2014, 01:49 PM
It's in the original post, but it's 25mg/ED.
That is a huge ​ dose of aromasin!

ironborn
07-07-2014, 02:37 PM
That is a huge ​ dose of aromasin!

Is it? With the research I've done, I found 12.5-25mg/ED is pretty normal. Some people might need a bit more, some less. There are no significant downsides of taking more though. (http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jc.2003-031279)

If you feel 25mg is a huge dose, do you have any facts to back that up? Or is it just from personal experience? Please don't think I'm being facetious. I'm really curious as to know your reasoning behind that statement as I'm always open to learn more.

Burrr
07-07-2014, 04:43 PM
Just my own experience. I crashed my estro running 6mg a day. Most of the cycle logs I've seen run around 6mg or less per day. I suppose it's all about finding the dose that works for you. You appear to have your dose dialled in, and thats what counts.

ironborn
07-07-2014, 05:02 PM
Just my own experience. I crashed my estro running 6mg a day. Most of the cycle logs I've seen run around 6mg or less per day. I suppose it's all about finding the dose that works for you. You appear to have your dose dialled in, and thats what counts.

Thanks for responding. Yes, you are right on that. Although, I will admit I wish my E2 were closer to the 25-30 range.

I'm surprised you were able to crash your E2 running only 6mg of aromasin a day. I was under the impression with the studies I read online that it's nearly impossible to crash E2 with aromasin. But I guess it's possible that you are an outlier because there will be varied reactions.

Burrr
07-07-2014, 05:06 PM
I know what you mean regarding the studies, they took some pretty big doses. It must be the duration on the dosing, where the guys in the study went for 10 days at a time my crash happened after 40 days of taking it.

ironborn
07-07-2014, 05:17 PM
I know what you mean regarding the studies, they took some pretty big doses. It must be the duration on the dosing, where the guys in the study went for 10 days at a time my crash happened after 40 days of taking it.

Ah you're right. I didn't take the duration into account and I don't have the knowledge on that. Good to bring something like that up. Time to do more research! :)

Velociraptor44
07-08-2014, 07:35 AM
Some people respond differently... I know a guy here who cruises at 25mgs of pfizer aroma and he kicks it up to 50mgs when he blasts. Seems to be his sweet spot

heymrwaters
07-08-2014, 07:57 AM
Some people respond differently... I know a guy here who cruises at 25mgs of pfizer aroma and he kicks it up to 50mgs when he blasts. Seems to be his sweet spot

Exactly .. Only bloods will determine what's right for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk