• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

*My Sampler for Today*

bulldogz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
:kiss:
attachment.php

attachment.php

pic4.jpgpic1.jpg

That's some sketchy looking tren and TNE. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TNE is my own homebrew and the tren e is from a 50ml jug I put into my own 10ml vial

HEY! My mom said if you're gonna have tasty snacks then you need to bring enough for EVERYBODY! :nono:
BTW, I have never run tne or tren. How's the sides on tren e? and does tne burn like a bitch when you pin?

This is my first run with tren e...400mg ew....I've done many tren a runs before but I wanna pin less now a days...

Sides from tren e so far are just body heat and heartburn...zantac 150 takes care of the heartburn for me :winkfinger:

My tne is smooth and thin...painless for me, but I do warm my tne under my armpit for a few minutes before I shoot it..
HEY! My mom said if you're gonna have tasty snacks then you need to bring enough for EVERYBODY! :nono:
BTW, I have never run tne or tren. How's the sides on tren e? and does tne burn like a bitch when you pin?

Thanks; I run pretty boring cycles and only twice a year as I see fit. Test, deca, dbol, the breakfast of champions but I want to finaly get under 10% bf and tren seems good for those last percentage points.

Back