• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

insomnia

Unlisted

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
since starting trt in feb. ive nevr felt better.200mg ew..Just a sense of well being then about 2 wks ago just felt off... got bloods done last week with estrodiol alittle high and started .05 adex eod since wed...Havnt been able to sleep for the past week,my bones hurt,cant concentrate,no energy, and im wondering if its from the adex or just from estrogen issues....its wearing me down..maybe had 8 hrs in the last week of sleep with work and gym... my workouts are pointless if i cant recover...
Im going to drop the adex down to same dose .5 mg but twice a week or even .25 twice ew or eod and see what happens and guess i really wont know anything untill i get blood done again in a couple weeks and see where estrodiol is. ,however just thought id see if anyone else had issues sleeping on adex or estrogen high or low? and if so how did ya fix it? i have some aromasin coming and some valium...lmfao i might as well go on a coke binge id feel the same way comin down, but be numb until then:confused:

since starting trt in feb. ive nevr felt better.200mg ew..Just a sense of well being then about 2 wks ago just felt off... got bloods done last week with estrodiol alittle high and started .05 adex eod since wed...Havnt been able to sleep for the past week,my bones hurt,cant concentrate,no energy, and im wondering if its from the adex or just from estrogen issues....its wearing me down..maybe had 8 hrs in the last week of sleep with work and gym... my workouts are pointless if i cant recover...
Im going to drop the adex down to same dose .5 mg but twice a week or even .25 twice ew or eod and see what happens and guess i really wont know anything untill i get blood done again in a couple weeks and see where estrodiol is. ,however just thought id see if anyone else had issues sleeping on adex or estrogen high or low? and if so how did ya fix it? i have some aromasin coming and some valium...lmfao i might as well go on a coke binge id feel the same way comin down, but be numb until then:confused:

Are you having stress?

Everyone is going to judge bloods, just make sure you're not crying and having massive pumps (high e2)

ya but its been the same stress for the past 3 months...wifes moms dying, wifes health is in question as well...nothing new.....i did blow my back out last week before all this happened and i did tear up on a show today which never happens..libido is out of whack..and my body feel like ive been in a 10 round fight with tyson....i might start crying now:roflmao:

documented side effect of Arimidex is sleep problems (insomnia), as well as a host of other things.

Back