• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First cycle

gberland

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys 29 yrs. 5-11. old been in the iron game since 16 yrs started out at 150 lbs now I hover at 195-200 lbs sorry that's all the stats I have for now , never cycled before been wanting to try it for years don't quote me on this but I might be able to get ahold of some TEST C not sure if it's 100-500 my question is is it mandatory to run a PCT on your very first cycle?? Or for that case anything else with it?? Im looking at doing at least a 8 week anyone have suggestions about dosages per week an side effects , I want to do this the right way. please suggestions

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I actually just found a thread that I had saved in my subscriptions that refreshed my memory about the basics so anyways what's everyone s thoughts about running hCG is it better to run it with your PCT? According to pro Rich Piana it is? What's everyone's thoughts

I actually just found a thread that I had saved in my subscriptions that refreshed my memory about the basics so anyways what's everyone s thoughts about running hCG is it better to run it with your PCT? According to pro Rich Piana it is? What's everyone's thoughts

Checkout this thread I've been replying to. Perhaps it will help. It'll be a decent starter cycle with PCT info as well. http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/25108-First-cycle-need-advice-(Test-E-and-Dbol)

Back