• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

thinking of tren for the first time

banker23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
39 years old
5'10"
250 lbs.
18" arms
18% bf

some max lifts:

bb bench press : 325x5
squat : 500x6
dl: 405x5
seated bb shoulder press: 230x5

I've done several PH cycles and one AAS cycle with test-e and dbol kicker. I am just considering tren looking to move the needle on lean mass and strength, especially arm measurement (would like to get over 19"). Would like to get my 1 rep max over 400 (was 355 last time I maxed). This is at least 6 months down the road as I want to work on getting some natural albeit slow gains while slowly reducing bf to under 15% before I start but I am gathering info now.

Questions:

I see a cut mix that has a 50/50/50 ratio of test prop, tren a, and masteron...is this a good option for a first time user? Would it be in line with the goals of adding strength and lean mass?

Second, if anyone could post some links to good info on dosages and ancillaries and tips for a first time tren user I would appreciate it.

I would no advise you to take tren as a first time user . I know you done 1 cycle before of test and Bol but I would get a couple of cycles under your belt first . Plus if you saw good results from the test then why not use that again . Just my 2 cent

I would use caution. Recently my second attempt was aborted due to very uncomfortable sides. Tren is on a whole other level than most other AAS. I wouldn't go near it if you have any BP or heart issues but then some guys are lucky and have no sides.

Thanks for the concern and I may go that route in the end.

I am just getting information at this time. Any answers for the questions?

are the cut mixes good for my goal (50mg tren, 50 mg test prop, 50 mg masteron)? Or should I do a different ratio?
Any links to first time tren cycles?

A blend of those three at those ratio's is going to require you to inject every day. With only running one previous cycle not sure how comfortable you feel about injecting that often. Based on the goals you've listed you might be able to run a similar cycle as your first and achieve them.

How did you like your first cycle btw?

First AAS cycle was kind of unimpressive with a few exceptions. It started off good with the dbol kicker (I would increase that on a second cycle) and it ended well when I added super dmz as a finisher. test all by itself though did not make an impression on me. Maybe it was bunk or underdosed. (gen-shi 500mg weekly if you're wondering).

strength went up. bp went from 300x5 to 340x5 then settled at 325x5 6 months from my last PCT so I kept over half of my strength gains. I really just want to do something that will help add mass to arms. That is my slowest growth area. Arms have never been thin, but it has taken me about 3-4 years to get from about 17" to barely over 18"

When I started using PH and AAS, most of my mass gain was everywhere else but arms so I went from about 17 3/4" to about 18 1/16" I would like to get to 19" at least and be able to maintain it off cycle.

Honestly most of my arm growth came from resting more and not lifting every day versus increased training or hormonal supplementation. I am on a 4 day split right now and cannot cut it further for more rest without missing important muscle groups. Lots of compounds so arms get alot of work on 3 out of the 4 days.

Genshi has a solid reputation and I've always had good luck with their stuff.. I would say run another test cycle with dbol kicker again. Maybe upping the test dose a lil and see what you think.

I will consider it...Let's just say for the sake of argument that I bump the test to 600-750mg weekly and I still want to add tren, what would be a good amount to add for someone trying it for the first time? 250mg weekly?

I am looking up "recommended tren cycle" on google and not finding much information (mostly links to other people asking the question with little in the way of authoritative answers)...I thought heavyiron had a sticky floating around somewhere but I wasn't interested in tren back when I saw it.

Yea his sticky is still around. A lot like to run tren at say 350mg/week and keep the test at 200-250mg week. Let the tren do the work. And then up the tren as you feel to say 525 or so but wouldn't go higher for first cycle. Keep something on hand for prolactin sides.

Honestly though. Its hard to beat good ol test. I Would run it at 750 or more a week and see what you think. The well being and happiness is worth it for that alone. Remember its not a miracle drug.Sure feels like it sometimes tho lol

Didn't see it was first time. Stick to the test only man.

i'm running tren a for first time doing 50mg ed with test e 250mg once per week. seeing nice strength gain and no bad sides to speak of. bp is up a little had a few nights where sleep was hard to come by and sweated some nothing horrible. i've been taking black lion research prolactrone since begining and i'm very happy so far. just my .02

IML Gear Cream!
For the most part I'm In The minority here but I like my test higher then tren.
for a first time tren A I'd follow MKpaint and pin 50mgs ED and see how you react. Test I'd pin at 100mgs ED.

not sure I'd hop on tren my second cycle though bro.

39 years old
5'10"
250 lbs.
18" arms
18% bf

some max lifts:

bb bench press : 325x5
squat : 500x6
dl: 405x5
seated bb shoulder press: 230x5

I've done several PH cycles and one AAS cycle with test-e and dbol kicker. I am just considering tren looking to move the needle on lean mass and strength, especially arm measurement (would like to get over 19"). Would like to get my 1 rep max over 400 (was 355 last time I maxed). This is at least 6 months down the road as I want to work on getting some natural albeit slow gains while slowly reducing bf to under 15% before I start but I am gathering info now.

Questions:

I see a cut mix that has a 50/50/50 ratio of test prop, tren a, and masteron...is this a good option for a first time user? Would it be in line with the goals of adding strength and lean mass?

Second, if anyone could post some links to good info on dosages and ancillaries and tips for a first time tren user I would appreciate it.

Killer squats. What's with the deadlifts though. Id expect to see it close to 600

Yea his sticky is still around. A lot like to run tren at say 350mg/week and keep the test at 200-250mg week. Let the tren do the work. And then up the tren as you feel to say 525 or so but wouldn't go higher for first cycle. Keep something on hand for prolactin sides.

Honestly though. Its hard to beat good ol test. I Would run it at 750 or more a week and see what you think. The well being and happiness is worth it for that alone. Remember its not a miracle drug.Sure feels like it sometimes tho lol

Didn't see it was first time. Stick to the test only man.

Thanks man. Sorry for the confusion but I am considering my first tren cycle not my first aas cycle ever. I will definitely up the test on the next one.

I am not flexible enough to have alot of power in the dl starting position...I have trouble tying my shoes honestly. I can do a rack pull for 585 from below the knee though.

Back