• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

finally bought a car.. no more scooter driving for me woooooohoo!!!

Kronikmstrb8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well actually tomorrow morning ill have it but im super excited. Its been two and a half years that I havent been able to drive a car due to a dui while license was suspended. Ive been riding a damn scooter for a year and a half.. you guys have no idea how embarrassing it is or how uncomfortable it can be. So I feel great now that I finally can drive again.

The car I bought was a 1993 mitsubishi eclipse GS. Its pretty awesome.. way better than a scooter :)

Yay!!!!! Fat chicks!!!

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Congrats bro ....I can imagine how ridin a scooter can be fucked up but dont get rid of it, remember it was loyal to u and there when u needed it!!!!....but no more drinkin and drivin and stay out of trouble brother....again congrats on ur ride and pick up a fat chick for me lol.....

Thanks guys. Ive learned my lesson with that shit.. it has driven me to stay sober.

DUI's can REALLY suck. Not just financially, but the damage it can cause to others. I've had one years ago, and when you really sit down and look at the total costs, it's staggering.

Bond: $800 (And god knows how bad it sucks if you can't bond out!) Lawyer: $1500 Raising insurance cost: $2500 (over time) Cost to get license back: $300+ Court cost, fines,fees, drug and alcohol classes: $800

Fuck, a couple drinks can equal a shit ton of cash when you make a stupid choice. My DUI, I blew a 0.083; just over the legal limit. Hell, I wasn't even "drinking"! Shared a couple bottles of wine at dinner with some friends, and BAM! Pulled over for not using my turn signal at 1am.

Walk, call a cab, call a friend, whatever....Just don't put the keys in the ignition.

Congrats on the new ride, and hopefully turning over a new leaf.

Yeah man im like thousands in the drain with all that shit. Ill be paying $2100 a year for insurance until it clears. I cant believe how many hoops they make you jump though for a dui.. it for sure makes you want to be 100% sober when your behind a wheel

Congratulations!

Good call on deciding to stay sober when it comes to driving.

Glad to hear that kronik!
You goter wooped now man.
Stay strong!

Back