• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Naposim or blue hearts?

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
In theory the Naposim should be as good as any dbol ever made if it's still being manufactured by terapea i suppose? I hear great things about the blue hearts, not so much about naposim Has anyone tried both? Preferences?

Just ordered some alpha pharma dbol from domestic supply cant wait ive heard great things

this is research opinion only.. blue hearts seem to be talked about alot at only 30-50mg other domestic supplies ive heard taking anywhere from 50-100mg ..

Naposim if it's legit is a Pharma grade product. Blue hearts would definitely be UGL. I wouldn't assume blue hearts are overdosed. I have a few sponsors dbol here, but I would like to compare them to the best on the market. Two sponsors here supposed carry naposim, but I can't find information to say whether real naposim is even still produced. Was hoping someone had tried it.

As far as I am aware the box should say Terapia|Ranbaxy Naposim as Terapia was acquired by Ranbaxy in 2006.
9.jpg

The image Dannie posted is exactly what I've seen a couple years ago. Nap's have been faked for as long as I can remember. Sadly, many years ago, we used to get these dirt cheap from Eastern Europe. Then we were getting the pink Anabol's from Thailand for about $25 per 1000 and the whole scene changed. Everyone was getting huge! LOL

I guess my question is this then: has anyone used the naposim available from the board sponsors that carry them?

Blue hearts ALL DAY, Q-volt straight outta Thailand. I send at least twice a year

Back