• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test, High Deca, High Tren, and does anyone do it?

Sounds like fun... I have done test down at 100mg with NPP up to 900 and loved it. I am just starting a cycle with NPP and Dienolone. Dienolone is structurally similar to tren but weaker and less sides. I'm going to run these two high while keeping TRT test dose. Won't be able to report back on final verdict for a couple months, but strength is already shooting up and aside from a little irritability all is good in the world for me. Didn't want to run tren because of hairloss

It is ok to run two 19 Nors together, make sure you run caber and don't go crazy with the doses!

Is there a reason you want to? It's asking for sides.

I wouldn't do it unless other cycles have stopped working for you.

As i get older, I'm keeping the Test levels lower. Like TRT level or lower. Tren is a favorite of mine, mainly due to the fact I don't seem to get the side effects a lot of other guys do.

Personally, I wouldn't run it with Deca, but i'd consider some lower dose NPP just for the joint lube. Maybe something like 75mg-100mg EOD or E3D.

I'd rather drop A-bombs than run 2 19-nors. Perhaps EQ instead of the Deca?

I've read on this forum many guys will run High Tren, Low Test and Low Dose of Deca or NPP for joint relief purposes with minimal sides; otherwise, you'll be dripping wet and leaking breast milk with two High doses of 19-nor.

I'm running test at 1g,npp at 400 and tren at 500 . I dont have any sides except night sweats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I have done large test, large deca and moderate tren.

No problems. Nandrolone does really bother me some dudes. Tren does. I have not needed a prolactin control drugs. And i have no dick issues. In full disclosure my tren runs are 6 weeks tops. So i have not pounded 14, 16 weeks of two nor 19

Back