• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Aromatase inhibitors sides

veniceboy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hey guys

just wondering whats your favourite AI when it comes to sideeffects? i know the sides are almost the same...

i have all kinds of AI's here, so i can take whatever i want. but since i have lumps and puffy nips, i had to take more of AI and i noticed some sides like: achy joints and bones, dry eyes, lethargic, loss of appetite and nausea. also i feel like i sweat more...

since i have this sideeffects, its hard to train right and especially EATING…

achy joints is usually a sign of low E for me, i don't get them with high E. I've never really had an "AI sides" as you put it.

I've gotten crushed sex drive and achy joints. That is about it

Asin is my favorite btw

I've gotten crushed sex drive and achy joints. That is about it

my estrogen level with .5mg arimidex per day is 62 and the normal range is 28-156! but even if i take more (1mg per day) i never had any problem with my sex drive and i'm doing only 250mgs of test e5d and some deca.

my estrogen level with .5mg arimidex per day is 62 and the normal range is 28-156! but even if i take more (1mg per day) i never had any problem with my sex drive and i'm doing only 250mgs of test e5d and some deca.

Letro gives me the sex drive issues. I can still get hard I just don't want to lol

Letro gives me the sex drive issues. I can still get hard I just don't want to lol

oh ok so i see the drugs reacts different on each body. but i'm still wondering why i have all the symptoms i listed. i did bloodwork and everythings aight exept liver enzymes (but not 2 high and i came off from dbol since 10days) ..

You're having high E sides at a 62 on a scale to 156 or was that a typo? That seems weird to be low middle and having Estrogen side effects. Most people are happiest low-middle to high-middle.

You're having high E sides at a 62 on a scale to 156 or was that a typo? That seems weird to be low middle and having Estrogen side effects. Most people are happiest low-middle to high-middle.

no bro, i dont have sides from high E because like you said i dont HAVE high e levels. i have sides from the AI i think

Yes if you crush estrogen you might feel sides from any AI, similar to what you listed. I like Asin best because it's easiest for me to dial in the dose, doesn't damage lipid profile, and doesn't rebound estrogen when you stop taking it. But Adex and Letro work very well for me with Estrogen-heavy cycles, I just switch to Asin in PCT to avoid rebound.

you shouldn't have a gyno issue if your E is so low that it's crushed though. Is it prolactin related from the Deca? Did you check prolactin on your bloodwork?

IML Gear Cream!
thx for your post.

prolactin is 0.7. on a normal range btw. 4.0 - 15.2! but keep in mind, as soon as i got lactation, i took dostinex (caber) .5 e3d.

I can always tell when my E2 is starting to drop too low (besides looking at BW).. Even while on test, my sex drive starts to fade a bit, my scalp and skin start to get dry, my shoulders and elbows start to get extremely achy, and most of all my hands and cuticles gets extremely dry and start cracking which at times is annoying painful... I use prescription aromasin so when this starts to happen I just back down the dose to EOD instead of every day..

Crushed E usually means no sex drive, aching joints, no motivation, generally pissy mood for me. Takes about a week to recover. Adex is the only AI I've ever used and it's quite possible to crush your E with it. If I'm dosing T in the 500/wk range I like .5mg mon/thur. If I'm around 200mg/wk I might only take .25mg/wk just to kind of keep it knocked down if I catch myself getting watery eyes watching TV. 30-40 on a scale to 50 is ideal for me. Some people go much higher, some wouldn't even touch an AI on 500/wk. I feel fine at a 20 but it's not healthy for joints and bones. One thing estrogen helps to regulate is bone density so chronically low E is a big problem. It's why post menopausal women are so prone to osteoporosis. If I had to live with low E or low T I would choose low T in a heartbeat. Crushing your E is a shitty week while it rebounds. This is why I'm a fan of starting an AI at a low dose as soon as someone starts a cycle and then getting bloods about four weeks in, at least if it's new to you. This keeps you from going into rescue mode and going from one end of the scale to the other. Everyone is so individual it's hard to tell someone exactly how they should dose, but .5mg x2 is a reasonable place to start with adex IMHO.

just found this all out the hardway^^^^^ u answered aloit of my questions the other dsy damgar, along with a few other vets....thx...more than my dr. ever fawkin told me or helped out with....hes fired!!!!

If you remember those dry growth pains you got in your joints and ligaments when you were going through adolescence as a kid, that is exactly what low estrogen feels like.

28-156 is the normal range for a female...males its 15-60...so 62 would be the high end of normal...

28-156 is the normal range for a female...males its 15-60...so 62 would be the high end of normal...

Sure?

This is whats on my bloodwork paper, cant believe they did it wrong?!

Different labs will have different ranges. Without seeing the report it would be hard to say. What lab did you use?

Were you taking the ai to start? I know you didn't start the caber until you got lactation.

If I was guessing I'd bet you started with no ai, then ran into trouble and started slamming the adex to stop it, then had labs done a few days later, meanwhile your E was continuing to get crushed by adex at .5ed which IS A LOT at the dose of test you were taking. Am I close?

Were you taking the ai to start? I know you didn't start the caber until you got lactation.

If I was guessing I'd bet you started with no ai, then ran into trouble and started slamming the adex to stop it, then had labs done a few days later, meanwhile your E was continuing to get crushed by adex at .5ed which IS A LOT at the dose of test you were taking. Am I close?

thx for your post bro.

no it was more like this:

first my doc put me on TRT 6 months ago because i had very low T (and high E) - at this point i never touched anything. he put me on the following protocol: 125mg Testoviron (Test E) per Week and .25 Arimidex e3d.

My bloodwork at this time was like Test at high end of normal and Estrogen 153 at a normal range from 28-156. this shows clearly that even with a LOW TRT dose my E2 was high. 3 Months ago i started my first cycle with Test 250mg e5d, upped my arimidex to .25 eod and started taking raloxifen 60mg ed… I also did dbol 20mg/d for four weeks, which maybe wasnt the best for my E2 levels.. since 3-4 weeks i'm on deca 250mg e5d also. since i noticed lumps i upped arimidex to .5mg every day, upped raloxifen 120mg ed and just like you said some caber. gyno's getting better on a daily basis now, but i still have small lumps. i'm saving up for surgery anyway

Honestly it sounds like you aromatize perfectly normally. If your T is in the high end of normal it makes sense that your E would be also. It does sound like you are very gyno prone though. .5mg/ed has probably crushed your E. Dbol aromatizes to a very potent form of estrogen which probably didn't help at all. If you're crushing your e on purpose to improve the gyno, you're probably going to be stuck with the sides you mentioned earlier. The AI drugs themselves usually don't have noticeable side effects, but rather you notice high or low E levels. I have no experience with gyno so I really can't say more than make sure your SERM and AI are legit. It sucks that you were really taking extra precautions and still got stuck.

Honestly it sounds like you aromatize perfectly normally. If your T is in the high end of normal it makes sense that your E would be also. It does sound like you are very gyno prone though. .5mg/ed has probably crushed your E. Dbol aromatizes to a very potent form of estrogen which probably didn't help at all. If you're crushing your e on purpose to improve the gyno, you're probably going to be stuck with the sides you mentioned earlier. The AI drugs themselves usually don't have noticeable side effects, but rather you notice high or low E levels. I have no experience with gyno so I really can't say more than make sure your SERM and AI are legit. It sucks that you were really taking extra precautions and still got stuck.

thx bro for helping me, also to the other guys, appreciate it!

Guys just received my other part from the bloodwork back...

Progesterone is way 2 high.. How can i lower it? Its maybe the real reason for my gyno..

If you're on deca that may just be a false high, but deca or any 19-nor can cause gyno. Have you come off everything?

e8hdhkltsgbh.jpg

yea i know deca can cause gyno, but i thought with caber it should be better. i think i'm gonna reduce letro now a bit, because i'm pretty sure gyno's coming not from estrogen.

i took a cc Test yesterday, but no deca.

No, what I'm saying is deca is a progestin -chemically similar to progesterone- and on some hormone panels the deca itself can be read as progesterone leading to a false high. Further, deca activates the progesterone receptor so anything progesterone causes, deca can cause too. You need to figure out what analytical method the lab uses to make it's findings. I'm not offering any advice because if it was me and I started lactating or developed gyno my first action would be to stop the drugs, so I have no advice to give you. I'm just trying to explain to you that when you introduce exogenous and exotic hormones into your body, reading lab results becomes a bit trickier because some labs are capable of differentiating the hormones exactly, and some are not.

thx for explaining, got you now damgar!

Also, caber controls prolactin, and your prolactin is nice and low... It's not prolactin gyno

Back