• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Donating blood why and when?

Seanfinelean

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I was wondering why you guys donate bold and when to do it while on cycle. Starting thinking about this after my second shitty day in the gym week 5 if cycle. Cramped up in my armpits and top of shoulders. Never have before and hope I just need to crush water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donating is done to increase elevated red blood cell counts, which is caused by steroid usage. Too high and your blood gets thicker than it should be. It's a good idea to do a blood donation (the normal kind, not just plasma) once while on cycle.

The cramps are most likely unrelated to red blood cells. Make sure you're getting enough minerals and hydration (e.g. potassium, lots of water). Sometimes taurine helps.

Alright thanks a lot I have also had some angina which could be caused from thick blood. Gonna go donate ASAP.

Made an appointment for the morning I'll do a double donation. Hopefully it'll help.

Made an appointment for the morning I'll do a double donation. Hopefully it'll help.

you can't double donate.... they put you in a database and you have to wait it out.... i think soonest is every 2 weeks between donations.

Donating is done to increase elevated red blood cell counts, which is caused by steroid usage. Too high and your blood gets thicker than it should be. It's a good idea to do a blood donation (the normal kind, not just plasma) once while on cycle.

The cramps are most likely unrelated to red blood cells. Make sure you're getting enough minerals and hydration (e.g. potassium, lots of water). Sometimes taurine helps.

how often do you recommend this? I've never done donating outside of work/school events when they are there... been seeing it tossed around and figured would help if pressure gets too high... do you donate bi-weekly or monthly while on? also what site lists the donations centers you guys frequent...

I think he means a double red donation. They take more rbc and give you back the plasma and maybe other parts.

you can't double donate.... they put you in a database and you have to wait it out.... i think soonest is every 2 weeks between donations.

I do a double red cell donation (2 pints in one donation, feel amazing after), you have to wait 110 days I think in between but it really makes a huge difference for you and the cancer patients that desperately need it. I actually go to MD Anderson Cancer center to donate, they ask little questions and appreciate anything and all blood types. A lot of the other ones are real picky about what blood type they take; one here in Houston I can't use because they never want my blood type.

They said since in over 5 foot 3 I can donate double the amount. I'll let you know how it goes and I hope they allow me to.

I'm using blood institute

Whole blood you can donate once evey 8 weeks. Um plasma, rbc every 2 weeks 24 times a year max. Just do whole blood its a quicker process.

Here now doing what they call a double double.

how often do you recommend this? I've never done donating outside of work/school events when they are there... been seeing it tossed around and figured would help if pressure gets too high... do you donate bi-weekly or monthly while on? also what site lists the donations centers you guys frequent...
Do close to the maximum frequency you can for regular RBC donations. If it's once every 8 weeks for example, I'll do one a week or two before a 12-week cycle, then one during the cycle. Make sure it's a regular blood donation, not a plasma donation.

I actually prefer not to do the "double donation," because the waiting period afterwards before you can give your next donation is so much longer.

Some places to find blood donation centers:
http://www.redcrossblood.org/
http://www.aabb.org/tm/donation/Pages/Blood-Bank-Locator.aspx

Yum my plasma looks like beer.

usyqyqe7.jpg

Still alive Sean?

I feel amazeingggg!!!!!!!!!!

*decrease

Get Shredded!
So when you guys say you feel "amazing" afterwords ? What are you comparing this to? What did you feel like prior ? And will this do anything for helping blood pressure ?...

My blood pressure went from 156/105 to 130/70 and I feel less bloated and my angina went away and feel just better overall.

I was super hyper after and almost kind of high

Dude .... I think I need to go donate ! Lol..... I'm on a tren mast and prop cycle ATM but got way bloated from the dbol and deca from my prior cycle

I've never donated

Give it a go and give two pints. They pump saline and plasma back in I def recommend it.

My iron level was 47

What's an average iron level ? I'm not familiar with that

Mine was high it just has to be over 40 to give two pints.

So when you guys say you feel "amazing" afterwords ? What are you comparing this to? What did you feel like prior ? And will this do anything for helping blood pressure ?...

It definitely helps with decreasing blood pressure. I generally feel lighter on my feet, less lethargic instantly, but increased energy for the next few days. When I'm on heavier tren doses and everything causes me be out of breath, even carrying laundry to my laundry room, it makes it harder to get out of breath/takes longer. I also generally feel less bloated, even if i'm already really lean. that part could be mental from all the other effects that I feel, but who knows.

Back