• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My bro says I get the Hardcore award.....

BTC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I don't disagree I guess but it was also right at the top of the list of stupidest things I have ever done ever. Yes, I knew it was as I was doing it....

I finish a brutal back day. Shaking like a motherfucker, trying not to throw up. Throw my last weight down, grab my bag a bolt for the little individual locker room/showers. Go in, lock the door. They have these solid rubber floors, you know non porous ect ect...cleaner than concrete ect.
I open my bag, pull out my slin pin, swab my abdomen and jab the pin in. Its a bitch PWO cause I'm always shaking. I go to switch hands and the second I take my fingers off the pin it flies out of my stomach turns over 180 degrees and sticks right into the rubber floor! FUCK ME!!!!! I'm standing there for what felt like an eternity going fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.... I reach down, grab it, grab a swab, pinch the swab real tight around the pin, clean it off for like 30 sec...jab it, plunge it, begin to consume my shake and leave.
On a side note...if it would have been an intramuscular injection I would not have done that. Yeah stupid, but it done and I can laugh at it now. I will carry an extra pin from now on so if it ever happens again I can back load the spare.
Comments? Critiques?

NO! My comment is should have waited till you got home. You know that!

Your gym bathroom floor must be much much MUCH cleaner than mine. I get worried breathing the air in there. Would never pin in there.

Bad news lol I wouldn't of done it.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Yeah I know. Its about as back alley seedy junkie as you can get. I honestly couldn't believe I did it but I was like, I'm not losing 10iu of novo. As I said I'll have an extra pin from now on. It's just one of those things that was so stupid I had to share it.

that is pretty hardcore man. lol crazy, but hardcore. hopefully no issues arise. good idea about carrying a second pin.

IML Gear Cream!
Small individual locker room shower rooms. Doors lock.

I hate to say it does seem horrible and fucked up after sayin out load what happened , but brother ummm I would have done it to .....:coffee:..Swab off the the tip of slin pin and pinned it ......ummm not Im tho :nono:...........

^^^bahahaha

Wait... y'all got showers in yer gym?

Thas all fancy schmancy. Rich folks...pish

Injecting pins off of bathroom floors, this is what the media doesn't need to hear about us :(

My gym has 2 unisex bathrooms. That's it. But there's not pink or mauve in this joint either and the weights are good n rusty. The way you're supposed they're supposed to be

You're hardcore for dropping your pin, butter fingerz? :kiss:

Injecting pins off of bathroom floors, this is what the media doesn't need to hear about us :(

I wont tell if you don't.

Get Shredded!
You're hardcore for dropping your pin, butter fingerz? :kiss:

I know right? The night before I dropped my wife's pin as soon as I uncapped it. Fell into my lap on my clean shorts. But I changed pins. As I would always do minus this one crack head moment.

I hate to say it does seem horrible and fucked up after sayin out load what happened , but brother ummm I would have done it to .....:coffee:..Swab off the the tip of slin pin and pinned it ......ummm not Im tho :nono:...........

Yeah....I knew I wasn't the only one. I'd never fucking do It again though. I'm pretty sure that was my "one". As in if I did it again I'd probably get hep c or some shit.

Just pinned PWO about 45 min ago actually. This time I had a spare pin with me.

Are you pinning peps pwo?
Forgive me for not knowing off hand din see it mentioned.

I've pinned in my car pwo when I ran ghrp2/cjc 1295. (Parking garage. I was careful to look around. Thankfully peps only take afew secs)

If my gym had private shower rooms I'd have done it in there, Same as you.

Are you pinning peps pwo?
Forgive me for not knowing off hand din see it mentioned.

I've pinned in my car pwo when I ran ghrp2/cjc 1295. (Parking garage. I was careful to look around. Thankfully peps only take afew secs)

If my gym had private shower rooms I'd have done it in there, Same as you.

peps twice a day. But the original post was referring to Novolog.

I don't disagree I guess but it was also right at the top of the list of stupidest things I have ever done ever. Yes, I knew it was as I was doing it....

I finish a brutal back day. Shaking like a motherfucker, trying not to throw up. Throw my last weight down, grab my bag a bolt for the little individual locker room/showers. Go in, lock the door. They have these solid rubber floors, you know non porous ect ect...cleaner than concrete ect.
I open my bag, pull out my slin pin, swab my abdomen and jab the pin in. Its a bitch PWO cause I'm always shaking. I go to switch hands and the second I take my fingers off the pin it flies out of my stomach turns over 180 degrees and sticks right into the rubber floor! FUCK ME!!!!! I'm standing there for what felt like an eternity going fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.... I reach down, grab it, grab a swab, pinch the swab real tight around the pin, clean it off for like 30 sec...jab it, plunge it, begin to consume my shake and leave.
On a side note...if it would have been an intramuscular injection I would not have done that. Yeah stupid, but it done and I can laugh at it now. I will carry an extra pin from now on so if it ever happens again I can back load the spare.
Comments? Critiques?

I know it's wrong but I probably would have done the same thing.

Back