• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

dog owners post a pic of your pup

mofro82

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is stella she is a 11 month old razors edge blue pit ..the pic of her in the pool is the most recent.

Attachments

• 20140521_152730.jpg
    20140521_152730.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 39
  • 20140221_122123-1.jpg
    20140221_122123-1.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 37
Hephaestus, just turned 2. GSP

Attachments

• 10411326_856898304339747_1496061079051009685_n.jpg
    10411326_856898304339747_1496061079051009685_n.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 38
  • 10256499_833390733357171_2056732383438737880_n.jpg
    10256499_833390733357171_2056732383438737880_n.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 37
  • chair2.jpg
    chair2.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 36
6y9ydy8u.jpg

My baby boy, king!

5epa4a7u.jpg

Our pup Surge, with his ears taped up until they are trained.. wifey bred our border collies and he was the pick of the litter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Looking at these threads makes me want to get a dog.

4egabe9u.jpg

And this is Tazer(black) and Sparks(brown).. not in the puck is our fourth dog Switch who we bred with tazer..... too many dogs..

IML Gear Cream!
There are plenty of homeless ones available :)
That's what I was thinking! Never know what to look for though, do you just grab the one with the most energy?

NO!! dont do that trust me.... research the type of dog u think u might like.... if your a homebody, you dont want a high energy dog.. high energy dogs need a job to do otherwise they cause mischief.. i have bordercollies, trust me on this...

Stella and her daddy Wizard.. I'm getting another pit real soon stella needs a buddy to play with

Attachments

• 20140511_163116.jpg
    20140511_163116.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 5607513_orig.jpg
    5607513_orig.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 23

She looks Just like my old dog that I lost apx 7 years ago. He was 210 lb lol. I named him Lurch (Addams Family for you kids). He's sitting in a big urn on the shelf now.

That's what I was thinking! Never know what to look for though, do you just grab the one with the most energy?

I deal with dogs at work and home. My wife is also a trainer. (a real one, not those fags who get no results) Trust me bro, do your research. Don't get one cause it looks cool or because its full of energy. Besides that I own 5 of them myself....trust me, gotta get the 411 on personality traits, chewer, ect....

These guys are right! Research the breed...... plan on real dog training classes. High energy dogs need LOTS of exercise, and they are usually chewers. Dog ownership is a big responsibility and most people fail miserably because they don't take the time to research, sort of like aas!! Reading my post it sounded like I was saying to just go pick one up, not my intention.

Get Shredded!
God I hate this sometimes. I can never post a pic from my regular computer, only my phone. what is up with dat!!

These guys are right! Research the breed...... plan on real dog training classes. High energy dogs need LOTS of exercise, and they are usually chewers. Dog ownership is a big responsibility and most people fail miserably because they don't take the time to research, sort of like aas!! Reading my post it sounded like I was saying to just go pick one up, not my intention.

2/3 of dog owners should not own dogs. Various reasons. People are so negligent...."what? its just a dog"<<< favorite of mine. Or they feed it garbage an cant understand why its skin is flaking off like corn flakes and it cant stop itching, why its digestion is all fucked up, why the dog wreaks just generally, why its ears are constantly infected.
Or the dog is suffering from an obvious thyroid issue which is super common and its nails are 3 feet long and brittle with no quick, its hair is falling out, it drinks bowl after bowl after bowl of water....take it to the fucking vet and get a goddamn $40 blood test.....no....that would cut into cigarette money. After all, its just a dog right? Throw food at it and pet it once in a while.
LET ALONE......discipline your fucking dog!!! People treat dogs like children. They coddle them. Dogs sense that shit and take advantage of it. This one lady...oh i cant brush him....he bites me....what?? your fucking dog bites YOU? Yes he knows you are an idiot. You show no dominance...the dog runs the house....FUCK I hate people!!! Walking the dog down the street flailing all over the fucking place, dog half ripping their arms out of socket and they are going in a low voice....no no...be good now, no no.....are you fucking kidding me, kill yourself.
Then my favorite....these stupid bitch women in their 40's and the faggot guys in their early 20's who get dogs as status symbols. Ugh....I could just go on and on and on with the shit I see.

2/3 of dog owners should not own dogs. Various reasons. People are so negligent...."what? its just a dog"<<< favorite of mine. Or they feed it garbage an cant understand why its skin is flaking off like corn flakes and it cant stop itching, why its digestion is all fucked up, why the dog wreaks just generally, why its ears are constantly infected.
Or the dog is suffering from an obvious thyroid issue which is super common and its nails are 3 feet long and brittle with no quick, its hair is falling out, it drinks bowl after bowl after bowl of water....take it to the fucking vet and get a goddamn $40 blood test.....no....that would cut into cigarette money. After all, its just a dog right? Throw food at it and pet it once in a while.
LET ALONE......discipline your fucking dog!!! People treat dogs like children. They coddle them. Dogs sense that shit and take advantage of it. This one lady...oh i cant brush him....he bites me....what?? your fucking dog bites YOU? Yes he knows you are an idiot. You show no dominance...the dog runs the house....FUCK I hate people!!! Walking the dog down the street flailing all over the fucking place, dog half ripping their arms out of socket and they are going in a low voice....no no...be good now, no no.....are you fucking kidding me, kill yourself.
Then my favorite....these stupid bitch women in their 40's and the faggot guys in their early 20's who get dogs as status symbols. Ugh....I could just go on and on and on with the shit I see.

I couldnt agree with you more bro..I'm a pipeline surveyor so I walk across peoples land everyday and you would not believe the how many people mistreat there dogs it makes me so fucking mad to see a dog chained up in its own filth starving. I dont get people why would you get a dog and just chain it to a tree and starve it or not provide it with medical treatment. I have almost lost my job because I told some property owners how would you like it I I chained you up in your own filth and starved you.

These are my animals
7a4unuma.jpg
y3u4u6eh.jpg

Best dogs with my daughter ever! I haven't always had Pits but I will only have them from now on.

Last edited:
Got two but I don't post pictures in general for safety reasons. 1. My dog is a beagle/jack Russell mix. He is the most gentle dog adorable dog ever. 2. My girls dog is a beagle/lab mix. She is still young and as hyper as they come. Love them both though!

I couldnt agree with you more bro..I'm a pipeline surveyor so I walk across peoples land everyday and you would not believe the how many people mistreat there dogs it makes me so fucking mad to see a dog chained up in its own filth starving. I dont get people why would you get a dog and just chain it to a tree and starve it or not provide it with medical treatment. I have almost lost my job because I told some property owners how would you like it I I chained you up in your own filth and starved you.

I don't deal with that nonsense. If you want to chain it up and have an outside dog, fine. But at least take it to the vet, bathe it, feed it, and love on it. I couldn't have an outside dog myself because no matter what I'm doing my dog is chilling with me. If I'm sitting at home on forums or watching TV he hangs out. I think he is getting a little too comfortable though because I was having sex with my girl and her head was hanging off the bed. My dog comes up to her, sniffs her face, waits to get petted then goes and lays down haha. I almost stopped and started laughing! Fucking weirdo

These are my animals
7a4unuma.jpg
y3u4u6eh.jpg

Best dogs with my daughter ever! I haven't always had Pits but I will only have them from now on.

Pretty poochs for sure.... pits are some of the best family dogs you can own. Mine are very gentle with kids and small dogs

mepu4are.jpg

yza6u9e8.jpg

ehetevun.jpg

This is Chopper. Met him at a shelter where he rescued me. Best/coolest dog I've ever owned by far.

Back