• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

★★The quality is superior (Impressed once again)★★

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
SteroidsFax has once again exceeded my expectations with the quality in the products that are listed in the catalog...
I received these back in April, and I've been running these items since, and I have to say that the quality is far superior compared to 99% of the labs (besides Human Grade) that I've ran to date...

SteroidsFax is committed to the promises that the team makes to you, as it's SF's testament to their unwavering dedication to you.

Caring for the communities, their customers/and team associates alike,has never been more important by proving the utmost,unparalleled customer service..

My goodies!

The vials with no labels are Testosterone Enth/cyp

8 x Test E
4 x Test C
8 x Tren E

tren_zps361991b1.jpg

tren1_zps3087bf89.jpg

Why you no share? Nm... pinning sciroxx right now

-jwgibbons
wait till you see my Valkyrie stash...

Love their products!
the manufacture and dispense a really fine product...but keep your ears open and your eyes peeled for Valkyrie pharmaceutical...this new contender has quite a statement to make..

wait till you see my Valkyrie stash...

the manufacture and dispense a really fine product...but keep your ears open and your eyes peeled for Valkyrie pharmaceutical...this new contender has quite a statement to make..
:thumbup:

-jwgibbons

Ouch!! I think I just sprained my eye sockets!! Nice

Nice! Just ordered some Test cyp! Can't wait to c it and hold it and pin it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good god thats a sexy picture right there!

Why does one of your reps get mad when I ask why there are no labels on the vials? :D

IML Gear Cream!
Why does one of your reps get mad when I ask why there are no labels on the vials? :D

Hopefully no one is getting mad lol. It says on the site that some shipments come without labels. :)

No one got mad when I asked about labels on vials. They were actually really helpful on explaining it. However i wonder how are you supposed to verify your vial with Sciroxx if there's no label lol?

No one got mad when I asked about labels on vials. They were actually really helpful on explaining it. However i wonder how are you supposed to verify your vial with Sciroxx if there's no label lol?

If I'm paying for the name it should come with a label. I would like to verify it's legit, otherwise I'm not pinning it.

If I'm paying for the name it should come with a label. I would like to verify it's legit, otherwise I'm not pinning it.

Add on so none of the cry babies think I'm trying to bash.... I would have no problems ordering from SF :thumbup:

^^^ Vision clarified you can ensure labels come on your vials by just saying you want them. They simply run out of labels sometimes and it helps keep things discrete.

I agree, I don't haven a bad word to say about SF or the team here, they are all AMAZING! But I've already gotten fake Sciroxx gear twice (NOT FROM ANY SPONSOR) I'd definitely want some labels and some sort of verification that it's actually Sciroxx.

^^^ Vision clarified you can ensure labels come on your vials by just saying you want them. They simply run out of labels sometimes and it helps keep things discrete.

I agree, I don't haven a bad word to say about SF or the team here, they are all AMAZING! But I've already gotten fake Sciroxx gear twice (NOT FROM ANY SPONSOR) I'd definitely want some labels and some sort of verification that it's actually Sciroxx.

Absolutely brother! If you clarify you want them then you get them. Its that simple.

let me just state that there is no other vendor or supplier that is as deeply networked with Sciroxx than steroidsfax...our business relationship is very unique so you can rest assure that anything that we offer from sciroxx is 110% coming directly out of the hands of the sciroxx network....there is a reason why you seeunlabeled bottles in my stash and I am 100% content with that...I know what are network is all about so I do not need a label to give me some sort of artificial sense of security..labels: do look professional however they can actually be smoke screen and mirror in the black market....when I state that there is no other source as tightly integrated with sciroxx as we are, I mean that and do not take it lightly...

so for all the premadonas and cry babies alike advocate that they NEED labels: before pinning,I question their exact experience in this lifestyle

let me just state that there is no other vendor or supplier that is as deeply networked with Sciroxx than steroidsfax...our business relationship is very unique so you can rest assure that anything that we offer from sciroxx is 110% coming directly out of the hands of the sciroxx network....there is a reason why you seeunlabeled bottles in my stash and I am 100% content with that...I know what are network is all about so I do not need a label to give me some sort of artificial sense of security..labels: do look professional however they can actually be smoke screen and mirror in the black market....when I state that there is no other source as tightly integrated with sciroxx as we are, I mean that and do not take it lightly...

so for all the premadonas and cry babies alike advocate that they NEED labels: before pinning,I question their exact experience in this lifestyle

In my instance where I've gotten fake Sciroxx twice I think it's reasonable to want labels I can verify lol. But I agree vision I have no doubt your guys gear is top notch Sciroxx.

In my instance where I've gotten fake Sciroxx twice I think it's reasonable to want labels I can verify lol. But I agree vision I have no doubt your guys gear is top notch Sciroxx.
understood, as well as people who order in bulk for multiple people, resell. thats why we offer both options. cant wait for you to see the difference between fake sciroxx and real sciroxx. alright back to my vacation

-jwgibbons

Absolutely brother! If you clarify you want them then you get them. Its that simple.

Thanks....that was the answer that I was looking for. If I didn't have labels on my current stash, I would forget what's in them.

Plus I just like gazing at them and playing soldiers with the bottles :D

Get Shredded!
^^ jw get back to vacation bro. All is good here. I understand your guys logic and reasoning regarding the label now. And it's good that there is the option for both. Either way, your Sciroxx quality isn't in question. It's kinda like when the hot girl at the bar approaches you. You know it's real and you believe it but theres that little voice in the back of your head saying "is she a prostitute or does she have an Adam's apple ?" Lol. Then it turns out it's neither and pound some prime tail.

^^ jw get back to vacation bro. All is good here. I understand your guys logic and reasoning regarding the label now. And it's good that there is the option for both. Either way, your Sciroxx quality isn't in question. It's kinda like when the hot girl at the bar approaches you. You know it's real and you believe it but theres that little voice in the back of your head saying "is she a prostitute or does she have an Adam's apple ?" Lol. Then it turns out it's neither and pound some prime tail.

I always get the Adam's apple :(

Thanks....that was the answer that I was looking for. If I didn't have labels on my current stash, I would forget what's in them.

Plus I just like gazing at them and playing soldiers with the bottles :D

Haha I can see where that would he an issue!

Back