• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I'm not gonna do what everyone thinks I'm gonna do

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
And flip out man. I realize that my fame is hard to handle. Here some of you have been posting away day and night and then this Roid character comes in and steals the show. I agree its not fair. Unfortunately your passive aggressive sabotage of my profile only affirms my greatness. My fame train cannot be derailed. thank you for your time.

I'll take a shot in the mouth. All those other faggots can wait :coffee:

I know this is not the newbie section but I lost my password after not having a computer for a few months, but hey I'm back and Its time to step it up, no more of those oral only cycles it's time to test the test btw, I know this may sound crazy but I'm looking to do a test prop cycle, with dbol for 8 or 10 weeks, how should my pct look age 24 been fit for most of my life hit a major Plato at 20 went oral now I'm small at less than 200lbs compared to the 260lbs when on dbol. Also I'm very lean now strength is very low but I'm not saying I am the 8th wonder of the world but I have good genetics I just want to cheat now lol. Hey I know it's a ten post min but any feed back before I get there will be awesome. Btw I have an idea of how to run the cycle since I was a member here before but any new advice would be awesome. Also does prop even hurt the way people say on a scale of 1 to 10 what's the worse I know everyone has their own experience. Thanks guys

Shit, if it's gonna be THAT kinda party I'm gonna stick my cawk in the mash potato!

that aint mash potato.......its just a bowl of soggy saos

Back