• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Week and a half in on trenA no sides....

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Week and a half in on 50ed trenA. Really no sides unless waking up and passing right back out counts. I'm thinking it's time to bump up to 75ed and ride that out for the rest of the cycle. I'm doing 175 a week of prop as well but thinking I'll probably leave the test alone for the duration at 50EOD. Am I being impatient or does this seem reasonable. In the gym the only thing I've really noticed is increased aggression so far. I really want to hit that one more rep and one more set, fail on every excercise for the last set. It's my first tren run and so far the horror stories aren't there for me.

I'm not looking for sides but since it's a short blast of 6-8 weeks I just want to get all I can out of it. Looking for a nice recomp. Light cardio 4-5 times a week, lifting 4 days 5x5 on the big compounds and raising the reps for the isolation. I'll move the 5x5 to 5x8 when the strength increases start to kick. PPL split with a shoulder/arms/calves day thrown in to hit the smaller muscles that recover fastest. 5'7" 185 abs visible when I flex.

This is very common with first time users of tren . You can't judge your dose or quality of tren by sides especially at this point . My first time same thing ,10 days and no real effects other than the vivid dreams . So I start creeping up the dose . Then BAM on the 13th night , the tren train always comes at night , all hell broke loose with sweats , trouble breathing and severe anxiety . You may be one of the lucky ones who tolerate tren very well . I would wait till the 2 week mark and IF you are still intent on upping the dose go say 420mg/wk , .60ml/day . .75 mg/day is the top end of what most run tren a at and you want to go there your first time 10 days in . I would just go easy, it'll happen . It's funny now since that first run tren always kicks in fast for me now , by the 5 th day I notice that feeling and the strength gains start . I notice the pick up in energy almost from the first day . No clue why .

What Lou said^^.

I'd personally give it ten days.

I don't experience the horror stories either. I rarely if ever get the serious sides from Tren. Sleep is disrupted a bit, BP goes up and I do feel strong in the gym but I don't usually feel like going. But when I get there I kill it. Occasional night sweats when I'm running high doses and forget to lower my AC but that's it. The cough? Hardly ever, but I've had it with other compounds just as infrequently.

This is very common with first time users of tren . You can't judge your dose or quality of tren by sides especially at this point . My first time same thing ,10 days and no real effects other than the vivid dreams . So I start creeping up the dose . Then BAM on the 13th night , the tren train always comes at night , all hell broke loose with sweats , trouble breathing and severe anxiety . You may be one of the lucky ones who tolerate tren very well . I would wait till the 2 week mark and IF you are still intent on upping the dose go say 420mg/wk , .60ml/day . .75 mg/day is the top end of what most run tren a at and you want to go there your first time 10 days in . I would just go easy, it'll happen . It's funny now since that first run tren always kicks in fast for me now , by the 5 th day I notice that feeling and the strength gains start . I notice the pick up in energy almost from the first day . No clue why .
This is why I love this board! I'm already 10 days in so I can see how the next few days treat me for sure. What I don't want happening is to blow a productive run by over reaching too fast and bailing or half assing the end.

This is why I love this board! I'm already 10 days in so I can see how the next few days treat me for sure. What I don't want happening is to blow a productive run by over reaching too fast and bailing or half assing the end.
Yes , what you don't want is to be moving the dose all over the place trying to find that golden zone . Alot of us do that . Tren needs to be kept level in the body , make small moves in dose and give sufficient time before further adjustments . Tren will work and by the end of this you;ll be smiling big time as you marvel at the changes !

I kid you not, your experience and line of thinking is exactly like mine.

I am into week 7 of my first tren ace run and Lou's advice is right in line with what I have been getting from Jersey Devil during this cycle.

I need to find the original post but it went something like this:
The glorious experience of a first time tren user, by R3PsForJ3SuS

Weeks 1: Lets get this shit rollin baby
Weeks 2: Yeah, I see you I see you
Weeks 3: Holy crap I am starting to feel great
Weeks 4: Trensomnia? More like pussies being awake, this is awesome no sides at all
Weeks 5: FUCK YES
Weeks 6: OKAY I SWEAR TO GOD THE NEXT MOTHERF*CKER TO CUT ME OFF I WILL BRAIN F*CK TO F*CKING DEATH YOU F*CKS!!!!!
Weeks 7: I am never doing Tren again
Weeks 8: Omg I look amazing but could care less when will this nightmare end, do humans die from lack of sleep? Too f*cked up to google it

Post cycle 1-4 weeks: Maybe it wasn't that bad, yeah the sides weren't that bad, oh look a tren A deal! ^,^

Weeks 4: Trensomnia? More like pussies being awake, this is awesome no sides at all
Weeks 6: OKAY I SWEAR TO GOD THE NEXT MOTHERF*CKER TO CUT ME OFF I WILL BRAIN F*CK TO F*CKING DEATH YOU F*CKS!!!!!
Weeks 8: Omg I look amazing but could care less when will this nightmare end, do humans die from lack of sleep? Too f*cked up to google it

Post cycle 1-4 weeks: Maybe it wasn't that bad, yeah the sides weren't that bad, oh look a tren A deal! ^,^

Pahahahaha! I am in fucking tears!

LMFAO. That's awesome.

Haha this is thecfuckin truth off by maybe a day or 2 for me but damn :roflmao:

I'm on tren a at 400mg a week for 4 weeks and I just experienced night sweats . I just changed to tren e last night and i hope to feel more from tren. I also upped the dose to 800mg!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the same question OP , glad you posted it..lol

Im on week 1 and no side other than lethargy ,

I'd roll with it as is bro. 50mg ED is a respectable dose of ace at any level. It will do you just fine. save the increase for next time.

I'm on tren a at 400mg a week for 4 weeks and I just experienced night sweats . I just changed to tren e last night and i hope to feel more from tren. I also upped the dose to 800mg!

800mg of tren E? Seriously?

I maybe 600 mg would be better. I didn't feel much at 400 mg of tren a.

What lab was it? If 400mg of Ace doesn't do anything for you I call shitty gear. You didn't "feel" it how?

Not to tell you what to do BUT man 800mg's ! I don't really know but you write this as if it's your first tren run , is that true ? I mean that is a huge jump in dose and is a very high dose by any means . Just curious what caused you to change from ace to enanthate ? If I pinned 800mg of tren in a week from 400 I would be terrified , I mean once you put that in you you can't get it back out !

What lab was it? If 400mg of Ace doesn't do anything for you I call shitty gear. You didn't "feel" it how?

Definitely.

350mg of tren ace and four days in I am feeling it without question.

Get Shredded!
It was Steel gear. I felt a burning sensation every time I injected in my shoulder every e3d. I get night sweats, but that was it. I started may 16th and at last week I did eod, but really no change besides the burn. I switched to Crimson's tren e last night and no pip what so ever with injecting 200mg compared to 133mg.

You shouldn't be injecting tren Ace E3D bro. Don't know anything about steel gear. I ran BPL Tren Ace and it was kicking my ass after pin #2. PIP is relative to the lab I guess not necessarily the strength of gear. I had a little sting and an ever so mild PIP with BPL ace. Made with EO/MCT. But I get Zero PIP from the PL 300mg tren E now. Still EO/MCT based.

Last edited:
Currently running tren ace from a new souce and i'm not feeling any of the usual extra heat/sweats from eating heavy carb meals that I'm used to. i'm only running 490mg/wk compared to my usual 700 but i really don't think that's it. 10 days deep so far so i'll keep waiting it out and see, thankfully i only picked up 20mls to try from them.

I was shooting for 375mg a week an at 75mg/ml it worked out that way. I'm going to run Crimson for awhile, what dose would you suggest?

First off no gear should cause a burning sensation unless maybe suspension but really not even that . That's usually too much BA . I have never had any tren cause any pip or burning . The other thing is tren a should at the minimum be pinned eod if not ed . Glad you fixed that . IMO it would have been better to stay with ace as now you are changing alot of things and it will be harder to guage but what is done is done . Still not sure if it is your first tren run but I would keep the dose around 400 - 500 mg/wk and run it's course . I would not go to 800mg /wk .
There seems to be alot of judging tren by side effects lately . That is not a good way to judge the quality or dose . Sides are very individual and some guys don't get any . Does that mean the tren is no good because you're not losing your mind ? Of course not . Judge it like any other gear you would use . When it gets going after about 4 weeks your physique should be changing . Fat should be coming off and strength should be increasing along with a harder more defined look . Every time I have used tren there was no doubt at all that I was on the monster of all gears ! That feeling you get in your head should be enough but maybe that's just me .

First off no gear should cause a burning sensation unless maybe suspension but really not even that . That's usually too much BA . I have never had any tren cause any pip or burning . The other thing is tren a should at the minimum be pinned eod if not ed . Glad you fixed that . IMO it would have been better to stay with ace as now you are changing alot of things and it will be harder to guage but what is done is done . Still not sure if it is your first tren run but I would keep the dose around 400 - 500 mg/wk and run it's course . I would not go to 800mg /wk .
There seems to be alot of judging tren by side effects lately . That is not a good way to judge the quality or dose . Sides are very individual and some guys don't get any . Does that mean the tren is no good because you're not losing your mind ? Of course not . Judge it like any other gear you would use . When it gets going after about 4 weeks your physique should be changing . Fat should be coming off and strength should be increasing along with a harder more defined look . Every time I have used tren there was no doubt at all that I was on the monster of all gears ! That feeling you get in your head should be enough but maybe that's just me .
Thanks for your input. I will lower the dose and continue to pin eod and see how it goes. also this is not my first time running it, but it has been awhile.

My first pin, maybe it was placebo, but the next day I "felt" somethings. Kinda like BP up a bit, hard to put a finger on, and then I kind of felt a reversal. My interpretation was that it was the tren and to me the obvious answer was pin ED. The half life of ace is shorter than prop so the max I would go with ace is EOD, but it made sense that ed would be steadier and might help prevent sides. My first time with test I was an idiot and was all over the place dosage wise and learned then that fluctuating hormone levels doesn't go over well with me.

If I was to put my finger on anything now that might be tren related: I feel distant from my girl the last few days, but want to fuck every strange thing that walks by, I don't feel like lifting necessarily and my workouts don't feel great, but I do more every session than the one before. Tonight back pumps were just a notch or two below dbol after squats and sldl. I've gone to failure quite a bit, but DOMS either don't exist or go away quickly. Pumps seem better even without any pre/wo supps. Heartburn isn't like dbol, but if I don't eat I get heartburn, and I've eaten 4 big meals today out of starvation and I will be eating again in an hour or so. Lastly I wake up a few times a night since about day three but I go right back to sleep so no worries yet. Nothing is so extreme I would be willing to say "that's the tren" but I'm only on day 10. Also, and again maybe it's placebo, but in the morning when I wake up and look in the mirror I look a little better, nothing to brag about, but it seems like my abs show a little easier and my I have a general appearance of being wider in the shoulders like I'm just starting to recomp. Idk. I'm trying not to over analyze it to terribly much, but I guess I had tren so built up in my head it's hard not to wonder "is that the tren or am I retarded" lol

ive never done tren but have read alot about it and jumping 400mg to 800mg and switching to tren e sounds brutal...especially if ya get horrible sides you will have to ride it out with the longer ester instead of ace .....hope it all works out fellas and cant wait to run it myself....

Darkhorse what brand from Steelgear?

You can get some sting from EO Lou. Other than the obvious too high BA of course. Some guys don't react well to EO at all. Some guys get PIP from EO also where others get none. Sometimes I have gotten a sting just from injecting too fast. I don't know if his gear was in EO/MCT or not but seems a lot of people are using that combo for tren these days. And yes, thinking tren isn't working because you aren't getting bad sides is nuts.

Back