• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Preferred source of arimidex

dent42

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's everyone's favorite source of arimidex. Aromasin doesn't seem to be working well for me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

It's just as easy to obtain pharmacy grade as it is research chem grade bro. Pharmacy grade is always first choice, if for some odd reason that's not a possibility then I'd look to the research chem sponsors here. I don't doubt they are all g2g, and most have some pretty good sales right now.

I prefer to get it (from my boss at) Blue Sky Peptide. I always need good AI's because I am super sensitive to estro and turn into a gyno mess veeeery quickly if it's not on point...

Well this is the source checking part of this forum so please post up the best Pharma sources dr.bro science. I would like to know who had the best as well. I've tried research chems and they don't seem to work as well for me either.Thanks!

Just curious why Asin isn't agreeing with you? Much better on lipids and overall sides IN MY OPINION, and I had rebound the 1 cycle I used Adex.

Heres yur answer brother. Aurapharma. When it comes to ai's and pct don't chance it go pharm grade.
Takes 3 weeks but g2g

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SFY has pharm grade stuff. I've done very well with CEM, MJR, and I have the stuff from
my doctor that I horde for a never of reasons. Just recently went ahead and picked some up with the rest of my gear, but it's dosed so strong I won't use much until i'm on a heavy test/dbol run. Crushing E sucks.

alldaychemist is a good pharma source as well. No HCG or anything but they have pretty much everything else. also reliablerxpharmacy (adc's sister site) has good stuff, HCG included. Just gotta know which ones to buy.

Back