• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2nd cycle opinions

steve0311

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone, I'm fairly new to this site. Just finished my first cycle. omnadren 250mg 2x per week for 12 weeks. My current stats are age 25 5'10" 218lbs. 14%bf. I was planning on cutting naturally for a few months so I can start my second bulking cycle in October. My goal is 20lb. of lean body mass gained. So my thoughts were weeks 1-4 100 mg test prop eod, and weeks 1-14 250mg test enth 2x per week. but I was thinking about adding 250 mg of deca per week from weeks 1-12. or do you think that's overkill for a second cycle? had a lot of joint pain from the aromasin last cycle. I was thing the deca may help lube the joints plus help add some extra poundage of slow built quality muscle. any opinions or criticism will be appreciated.

Deca never hurts. 250mgs might be a bit low for most people, but you can always bump it up. No reason not to run it the full cycle.

Ok well that sounds good. What about 100 mg of test prop eod for a 4 week kicker. Does that seem like a good dosage?

100mg eod of test p for 4 weeks is a very good kickstart . Test and deca is a time tested basic cycle that just plain works . The general guideline for deca is 2 mg per pound of bodyweight and the test higher than the deca . I have not heard of aromasin causing joint pain , but I have heard of bringing estrogen down too low causing it . get labs after about 4 weeks and adjust the AI accordingly .

Ok so then maybe it would b better to take 350 - 450mg of deca since ill probly b around 210lbs. When I start it.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with 250mg deca wk.

250 will work just fine

I will agree with BTC..I have been very satisfied in the past with 500mg test and 250mg deca.. Got good quality gains with almost no sides..

Get ready to tan and possibly use peroxide daily. If you get nanrdolone backne it can be nasty.

IML Gear Cream!
Ha yea I only had slightly more acne on my back from the omnadren in my first cycle but I still have to start pct in a few days so we'll see what happens. My AI did a good job at keeping sides to a minimum. At least if i get backne I'll know the deca is working good tho right lol

Back