• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

bad gear from another board.

fattassmafuker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
i won't say who or what board in open unless ok with the mods.

i picked up some test-p100 and sust250 to try. the lables are in spanish. the brand is ACROMAX PHARMACEUTICALS. stay away from this shit!

i piined 1ml one day and .5ml another day of the test-p, now this shit is dark. when you pin it it smells like sore throat medication or some mentholated stuff. it leaves a numbing in you throat for a couple days. where ever i pin it' i swell up bad , muscle swells 3x the size. theres no PIP to it at all just numbness.
now they tell me it has guaiacol in it.

so- whats wrong with this gear?

now i'm told you can't call this shit bunk, without labs to prove it, noone in there right mind would pin this shit long enough to get labs done.

It's fine to list the source. Open discussion here, brother.

thanx, i pm'd colo first but he never got back about it. cause ever other forum just deletes thread. even ProMuscle deleted thread.

This guy goes buy Febreeze on AB.
MAN, I'M PISSED. thats 2x i got burnt over there by 2 different sponsers. not bashing the board, i like the board alot. but, i'm just gonna stay here from now on.

thanx, i pm'd colo first but he never got back about it. cause ever other forum just deletes thread. even ProMuscle deleted thread.

MAN, I'M PISSED. thats 2x i got burnt over there by 2 different sponsers. not bashing the board, i like the board alot. but, i'm just gonna stay here from now on.

Pro Muscle is great at protecting sources from negative feedback.

Sorry to hear about the bad gear. Toss it in the trash and PM me if you need any source suggestions from this board.

Thats a bummer man. Been there too f'ing sucks bro

That's shitty! Some times your better to stick with the tried and true sponsors.

- - - Updated - - -

That's shitty! Some times your better to stick with the tried and true sponsors.

Man, your in luck...This board is full of good sponsors and people that will give u honest feedback on anything....:winkfinger:

Thats what so awesome when threads about positive experiences are started, so you get real feedback from other members here about who the reliable sponsors with the good gear are to avoid situations just like this. So that really sucks when shit like this happens.

first, i'll make it clear that i'm no rep! this is no sales pitch, i'm just a gut thats trying to keep alot of people from getting screwed, and hurting there body! this gear is dangerous. i know good gear! this shit leaves you swollen 3x normal size for days with a brown tint on you skin, it smells medicated, make you numb. sust250 looks like dog piss. test-p looks like rubbing alchahol, or water.

i see alot of you in other forums, stay away from this guy.

he goes by Febreeze. the brand is ACROMAX

bad gear!

Attachments

• junk.jpg
    junk.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 57
  • junk2.jpg
    junk2.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 44
  • junk3.jpg
    junk3.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 53
  • junk4.jpg
    junk4.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 57
  • junk5.jpg
    junk5.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 39
@ fatassmufuker can you email me about this trainhard1234@hushmail.com

Email me bro wanna ask you something about this thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Trainhard1234@hushmail.com

Great sponsors here brother. Don't pin anything you aren't sure on. Never risk health!

The people here have been nothing but good to me. They will take care of you, no doubt!

Get Shredded!
first, i'll make it clear that i'm no rep! this is no sales pitch, i'm just a gut thats trying to keep alot of people from getting screwed, and hurting there body! this gear is dangerous. i know good gear! this shit leaves you swollen 3x normal size for days with a brown tint on you skin, it smells medicated, make you numb. sust250 looks like dog piss. test-p looks like rubbing alchahol, or water.

i see alot of you in other forums, stay away from this guy.

he goes by Febreeze. the brand is ACROMAX

Thanks for letting everyone know brother. There are many solid sources here. Good look.

-mass

That's fucked but I promise you, you've come to the right place. TONS of solid sources and guys here man. PM me as well if you need any assistance. I'd be glad to help. Sorry you got burned.

Bro that sucks. But I can say you have found the right place. We are brothers on here and stick by each other

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

You wont find that source protection here brother ...We all look out for one another here and we are very very lucky to have the best sources in the game . If its the truth we are allowed to say it . Glad your here now bro

Guys, the original post was 1 year ago. But sounds like he was injecting some Anbesol lol

Back