• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Research chem vs pharma? The diff.?

memphis

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As the title says what is the real difference. Research chem ai vs pharma grade ai for instance. If they both do the same thing I'm curious why they are marketed as two completely different things. Is it more or less how they are made? Research chem being more like ugl? Someone enlighten me. Thanks

Short answer : Pharmaceutical Grade = licensed, approved, governed, regulated, tested for quality and purity, accurately dosed etc. Research Grade = unregulated, unknown quality/purity, unlicensed in most cases, possible under dosed etc.

However, there are grey areas in terms of research chems - some are licensed for certain things (just not providing medications to HUMANS <key word here is humans>) some are governed by certain state laws etc. It can get messy because some labs are legitimate labs and some are just shady companies using under dosed product to make some cash. Honestly in terms of what labs can and can't do there's a whole list of laws we could go back and forth on for days. In general, pharmaceuticals are guaranteed to be a certain dosage, contain certain ingredients, be approved to treat certain illnesses, have substantial research and clinical trials supporting their efficacy, and are manufactured under certain conditions. This is regulated by the government and strictly enforced. This is not the case with research chemicals.

Thanks dr. Appreciate the quick reply.

I have seen guys get fucked up by RCs bunk AIs but never a problem with pharmaceutical AIs. Just a matter of if you are willing to take the risk with RCs and cheaper price.

I have seen guys get fucked up by RCs bunk AIs but never a problem with pharmaceutical AIs. Just a matter of if you are willing to take the risk with RCs and cheaper price.

Care to elaborate? I'm interested.

Care to elaborate? I'm interested.

I cannot name one RC but it is a random event where a particular RC will produce a batch of you name it and for whatever reason a rash of guys will post they are experiencing Gyno when on their usual dose of Aromasin, Adex or Letro.

Same can be said about Nolvadex.

I cannot name one RC but it is a random event where a particular RC will produce a batch of you name it and for whatever reason a rash of guys will post they are experiencing Gyno when on their usual dose of Aromasin, Adex or Letro.

Same can be said about Nolvadex.

This would be the part about unregulated and possibly under dosed that I was referring too. You're taking a chance when you purchase a research chem, my opinion why take that chance when it's literally just as easy to get pharma grade. However I will say there are many research chem companies who provide an excellent product at competitive prices.

Pretty well covered by the other guys. I always opt for pharma grade or very high grade ugl everything when possible. In a pinch I use research chems usually using MJR or Evolution.

Yeah, pretty well covered. I have been along for the gyno ride a while back with an RC company, and I was pretty angry. I swore off RC's at the time. Pharma usually takes a while to arrive (t/a) in comparison to a domestic RC, but as long as the pharmacy is legit, you should be getting what you think you are getting. I started using peps to heal an injury and decided to work for/with BSP now, and although I always used pharma for AI and SERMs, I am now using BSP with success. So if the RC is solid and consistent it is much less of a concern. There are several that are sponsors here that I would trust way before the many all over the net that Google might find you. More accountability usually = better business

Oh, I meant to mention, RC's can usually get you your stuff fast if you're in a bind. Would hate to wait a couple weeks for something to ship from India while growing D-cups :(

I read a thread at another board years ago where an UGL accidentally put dbol tabs in their Nolvadex containers. Dudes were thinking they were fighting gyno and doing their pct but instead were dropping dbol tabs. For fucks sakes.

Last edited:
Back