• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

I am

I really don't feel at home until I've been perma banned at least twice and have to beg for forgiveness.

:coffee:

It's not a real thread until someone is drinking(irish)coffee

GICH

...Needed one of those too.

Roid4life! Thot ya herd!!!

I really don't feel at home until I've been perma banned at least twice and have to beg for forgiveness.
I'll be glad to help. Just step your ass out of the pit :winkfinger:

I don't know whats going on, but it feels like a lightning bolt just hit the tip of my penis. I can tell this is something special.

The faggotry amongst some of these half wits is phenomenal.

Get Shredded!
ROID is a forgetful GOD, fucker always forgets to log in a post a few funnys so all we get to laugh at is Reddog pretending he lifts....

Lots of fags coming over from a sister forum craving attention :coffee:

I know you're feeling a little confused right now , kind of like that feeling you had when you got drunk at that bar and went home with another man.

It will all feel normal before long. Just hang in there. Kind of like that second time you got drunk at that bar and went home with a man. Wasn't quite as painful as the first time was it ?

I am smellin' like the rose
that somebody gave me on
my birthday deathbed
I am smellin' like the rose
that somebody gave me
'cause I'm dead & bloated

I know you're feeling a little confused right now , kind of like that feeling you had when you got drunk at that bar and went home with another man.

It will all feel normal before long. Just hang in there. Kind of like that second time you got drunk at that bar and went home with a man. Wasn't quite as painful as the first time was it ?

It was still pretty painful physically. But mentally it was in fact a lot less painful

ROID is a forgetful GOD, fucker always forgets to log in a post a few funnys so all we get to laugh at is Reddog pretending he lifts....

this is why you are pathetic, you just have to ruin every thread with your facination with me.....sad sad gimp......:coffee:

I outrank you sir. :)
Be careful with posting with that user title outside of the pit.

While I might just quietly change it if you're posting like that in the main sections, heavy or aristotle will probably just perma-ban.

If that upsets people they will really be upset when they find out I get payed to be here.

Everybody takes me serious. I'm uncorruptable.

Me and Heavy are tight, sometimes I gotta put him in check and he pouts but he knows i know what is best for the growth of our operation.

true story

I don't take anything serious here, at least anymore. I learned my lesson

Back