• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sick as fuck!

That_Tren_Life

Anabolic Monster
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just got over have sever strep and acute bronchitis, time to get back on the wagon. I only lost 7lbs, assuming mainly water weight though. I actually had my boy sneak my test injection in yesterday so I didn't miss it. Sad I know. lol

Ouch.

You'll bounce back in no time. Probably mostly water anyway.

Sneak it in where...? Are you in the hospital?
hope you feel better man!

Yeah I was in the hospital, I've got strep like 5xs this past year. It's progressively got worse each time too. Shit is NO FUN!

Damn dude that blows. Just rest up and get back on the horse.

And stop mouth kissing those hookers mane.;)

hope you get well soon bro. don't overdo it while being sick - 3 months ago i had myocarditis which can easily happen when you train while your sick (but that was not the reason in my case anyway)

Just got over have sever strep and acute bronchitis, time to get back on the wagon. I only lost 7lbs, assuming mainly water weight though. I actually had my boy sneak my test injection in yesterday so I didn't miss it. Sad I know. lol

Rest up and get better brother. .!!! The 2 things u just named I've had a cousin of mine drop 15-17lbs...In 4days...from dehydration. ..and diarrhea. .!!! Good luck and pound the weights when u r feelin good bro...P.S. I would have snuck my injections in the hospital too..!!! Lolol...nuts to be ashamed of..especially if u were deep in a cycle...or starting to crash..!!! ..again....get better brother. .!!! ----peace bro. ... P.S. He had flu with those 2 other respiratory illnesses. .!!!

You'll be back brother!

Damn dude that blows. Just rest up and get back on the horse.

And stop mouth kissing those hookers mane.;)

lmfao.. Man I can't help it! I love me some hookers! Haha

IML Gear Cream!
20,000 iu of Vit D3 a day and you'll most likely never get sick again :winkfinger: Sounds like you might even need more. Gotta get that immune system strong or your recovery and gains will suffer!

Don't ever, ever, ever use the water fountains. Those things always have strep on them. Every single time.

[QUTE=Scarsnbars;328207]Don't ever, ever, ever use the water fountains. Those things always have strep on them. Every single time.[/QUOTE]

Bro..I'm a total germ phobe...I definitely won't use a water fountain. ..hate even pissing in urinals (emergency only)...I will not drop deuces under any circumstances in a public restroom. .!!! Yeah bro...nasty germs everywhere in public...When I lived in California they had these "toilet seat condoms"...fuckin ill bro... it covers the toilet seat if someone has to drop a deuce...it's about as thin as the paper they put in the front of brand new shoes from the store...now I don't know exactly what all a person can contract from toilet seats....but the worst is when ya gotta use a urinal as an emergency. ..and you can hear someone takin a big old gnarly deuce...and then wipe his assistant with that same thin generic toilet paper. ...come out of toilet ..NOT WASH HANDS...and then open the door with his assistant hand's. ..fuckin gross...I stood in the 24hr. Walmart late at night for bout 10 mind till someone came in and I stuck my foot at the bottom of the door and dipped out.. (other times I'd use the paper towel i dried my hands with ...but this Wallyworld only had hand dryers...wasn't no way I was touching that door period...and I obviously don't know what that dude did when he left the shutter without washing hands after dropping a deuce. ... but what if the first thing he did was hit up the water fountain for a chug of that quality Walmart fountain water. ..ewwwwww....that's how germs get spread every where. ...In Culinary School the first class I had was "Safety and Sanitation"....ever since that class...I been the worst germ phobe bro...it's so easy for cross contamination to make ya sick....that's why I pretty much hate public anything. ..being restrooms. ..drinking fountains...A snack machine (that one sux cuz I love roasted almonds)...but I don't like em enough to get sick... feel better bro..!!! Strep can get nasty...good to bring attention to that bro...-----peace brother

I was sick for 6 weeks this past winter.

Back